Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The debate on omegle.
Pfffft. Don't go to Omegle and expect a conversation like this to be taken seriously. I don't think I've ever met a person on Omegle who -wasn't- a troll Tongue

People are so brave when the hide behind an anonymous screen name on a compter in a chatroom aren't they?

Never heard of Omegle, but I am guessing it is some sort of forum that isn't well regulated and allows for children who are created from their mother and father being brother and sister.

I believe these sorts of people are a minority, just a very vocal minority.

Gay Marriage will eventually be legal not only across the USA, but also in Australia....Why am I so confident?

When I was a teenager, homosexualiy was illegal, still seen as an illness by the medical profession, and 'gay bashing' was a national past time which reulted in many many deaths that no one cared about.

Trolls will always live under bridges and be 2 foot tall with a tiny twinkie that couldn't even be used as a tooth pick....The rest of us will be a hundred foot tall, embrace all, and thrive in our societies :-)

dfiant Wrote:People are so brave when the hide behind an anonymous screen name on a compter in a chatroom aren't they?

Never heard of Omegle, but I am guessing it is some sort of forum that isn't well regulated and allows for children who are created from their mother and father being brother and sister.

I believe these sorts of people are a minority, just a very vocal minority.

Gay Marriage will eventually be legal not only across the USA, but also in Australia....Why am I so confident?

When I was a teenager, homosexualiy was illegal, still seen as an illness by the medical profession, and 'gay bashing' was a national past time which reulted in many many deaths that no one cared about.

Trolls will always live under bridges and be 2 foot tall with a tiny twinkie that couldn't even be used as a tooth pick....The rest of us will be a hundred foot tall, embrace all, and thrive in our societies :-)

It's basically this chat service where you're settled with a new, anonymous, random person every time you start a new chat. It's a silly concept and I doubt it will still be popular a couple of years from now.

Zune Wrote:It's basically this chat service where you're settled with a new, anonymous, random person every time you start a new chat. It's a silly concept and I doubt it will still be popular a couple of years from now.

wow! someone really thought a chat service like that would be a good idea?

Apparently they were either high or stupid...

dfiant Wrote:P

really!! i always wanted to go to Australlia Big Grin oh please please i hope they approve it!

Just google the art of trolling and there should be loads of omegle print screens of people getting trolled on omegle.