Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The face of homophobia (shocking image!)
A friend of mine just posted this horrific photo of gay teenagers executed in Iran:

[Image: iran-execution.jpg]

Homophobia shows its true face and it's not pretty.

I was always very critical of John McCain and other Republicans that supported a military action in Iran but now I'm having second thoughts.

Should the world stand still and allow these atrocities to happen?

Iran is just 1 of 76 countries who have criminalized homosexuality. Cruel, harsh and shitty reality.

I don't know those guys or what they did in their lives, or if they were good or bad people, but if they were killed solely out of their orientation....HORRIBLE...

You should remain critical of US military actions in Iran, if they go through US will certainly have an agenda that will have nothing to do with some gay men executed.

But, man, I seriously hope "gay-friendly" countries of Europe and the Americas could receive these poeple, and be given a chance of getting the hell out of these countries who have nothing for them. Though I guess that still depends on the willingness of the governments to let them out...and the cost of the recipient government to maintain new inmigrants.

Still...Iran is a founding member of the UN, if the UN has clear rules about Human rights why the hell no freaking UN country worries about sanctioning what is a clear humans right violation?

I seriously doubt McCain wants to save gay youth.

Pix Wrote:I seriously doubt McCain wants to save gay youth.

He's a politician....he's only interested in saving his bank account and personal agenda.

Gays get murdered, while the stupid roam free........

Toppling the regime of Iran would do absolutely nothing to stop the Iranian execution of LGBT. Most people in Iran want gays to be put to death. That is the majority whim.
Just look at Egypt, it had a democratically elected leader, yet 84% of all Egyptians believe there should be a death penalty for apostates (those who leave Islam):

http://www.pewglobal.org/files/2010/12/P...2-2010.pdf

see page 14.

Face it, this is FACT. That is The Islamic World. Harsh deaths for LGBT, apostates, and anyone who criticizes Islam. This is not my opinion, this is fact. It is not like Hassan Rouhani has legions of robots at his disposal that point taser guns at Iranians forcing them to beat to death gays. Most Iranians want gays to be put to death. There is no military action that can ever change that.

Chase Wrote:Toppling the regime of Iran would do absolutely nothing to stop the Iranian execution of LGBT. Most people in Iran want gays to be put to death. That is the majority whim.
Just look at Egypt, it had a democratically elected leader, yet 84% of all Egyptians believe there should be a death penalty for apostates (those who leave Islam):

http://www.pewglobal.org/files/2010/12/P...2-2010.pdf

see page 14.

Face it, this is FACT. That is The Islamic World. Harsh deaths for LGBT, apostates, and anyone who criticizes Islam. This is not my opinion, this is fact. It is not like Hassan Rouhani has legions of robots at his disposal that point taser guns at Iranians forcing them to beat to death gays. Most Iranians want gays to be put to death. There is no military action that can ever change that.

Those who are oppressed will never be free until they extinguish the oppressors.

southbiochem Wrote:Iran is just 1 of 76 countries who have criminalized homosexuality. Cruel, harsh and shitty reality.

I don't know those guys or what they did in their lives, or if they were good or bad people, but if they were killed solely out of their orientation....HORRIBLE...

You should remain critical of US military actions in Iran, if they go through US will certainly have an agenda that will have nothing to do with some gay men executed.

But, man, I seriously hope "gay-friendly" countries of Europe and the Americas could receive these poeple, and be given a chance of getting the hell out of these countries who have nothing for them. Though I guess that still depends on the willingness of the governments to let them out...and the cost of the recipient government to maintain new inmigrants.

Still...Iran is a founding member of the UN, if the UN has clear rules about Human rights why the hell no freaking UN country worries about sanctioning what is a clear humans right violation?
because that would require the UN to actually do something helpful/meaningful

UN = Useless Nations.

It would be an epic feat if they could even order about the same kind of pizza to share...

My heart goes out for anyone that is LGBT and forced to live in a place where they have to repress who they are just because the country is ruled by a religion