Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The government is poisoning us via the USDA
The USDA has geared up to allow raw chicken from China to be shipped to America! With NO labels, contamination testing, or health warnings on it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04...r=Business

There are more articles online about this, just use the search term "chicken from china".

You wont know who sells or buys this contaminated, poisoned chicken. So you will be literally taking your life into your own hands if you dont know where it came from.

China does not have the same laws we do, and absolutely China does not have any laws for the cleanliness of what they make.

There was a breakout of poisoned canned and jarred foods from China that are sold in the dollar stores a few years ago. People were getting sick, and I think two died.

A scare tactic Im sure, by the government, to scare you into buying Obamascrewyoucare when the new healthlaws take effect.

What can you do? DONT buy chicken, in any form or fashion. If people do not buy chicken for a year in this country, then the government will HAVE to listen to the people and stop the influx of "outsourced foods" in this country.

Buy organic chicken. and avoid any frozen chicken.
We Have Elvis !!

Wow really? this is bullshit and we shoudl write all of our congress. I mean christ, they send us toys made out of lead, and we shou;d trust them to send us raw poultry? great.... we cannot stand for this

unkown21 Wrote:Wow really? this is bullshit and we shoudl write all of our congress. I mean christ, they send us toys made out of lead, and we shou;d trust them to send us raw poultry? great.... we cannot stand for this

Exactly!

Write your Congressman, your Mayors, your State Representatives, you Governors, and the President!!!

They all have websites with either emails or physical addresses, or both.

STOP the influx of foods from China!

MisterTinkles Wrote:A scare tactic Im sure, by the government, to scare you into buying Obamascrewyoucare when the new healthlaws take effect.

[Image: coo_coo_clock_animation.gif]

Does anyone recall when President Clinton allowed for diseased cows to be sold? I read of it on Project Censored and then found out that a Canadian I corresponded with said it was big news in Canada (briefly) though it was quickly squashed in the US media. I can't recall details now, though.

The government is poisoning us via the media, advertising, political facades, propaganda and more.... food is the least of our problems...

veggo... buying veggies at the local green grocer (sourced from aussie producers).

Aside from canned beetroot I have no beef.

Luckily I'm a vegetarian, so I don't have to worry about the stuff with meat. I try and buy organic vegetables and stuff from farms too, but I do eat boxed and canned things as well.

There was a tv programme a few weeks where they tested the meats in fast food places, when it came to a sample of chicken from the chinese takeaway they could not identify the meat, there was no chicken, no pork, no beef, no lamb, no goats, no nothing!