Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The gym.......
Blahhhh.... I really want to go to the gym right now but this is what it looks like outside

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=620&stc=1&d=1326827840]

I wish I had the money to buy a treadmill for my apartment... I'd be on it every day... someone please motivate me to take the half hour trek through the snow and freezing rain to the gym right now lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Geez, that looks decent compared to the snowstorms here :p. Just drive careful!

lol thanks... sadly I'll be walking though :dance3:

You have a jacket and boots right! :p Geez, I haven't even broken out my winter jacket and it was
-25 degrees the other day xD.

(Winter doesn't affect me like other people, I can withstand its rage xD)

You can jump into the warm jacuzzi at the gym...plus you will generate alot more body heat if you go.

Tongue Woah Eric just come to FL you don't have to deal with that kind of weather. One thing I wish to have is my own in home gym. : ) So I don't have to deal with weather such as that (i'm planning on moving up north where the snow is! )

Well the really great thing about this weather is that I feel like lugging myself, my winter gear and my backpack full of gym stuff each way was like another little workout on top of everything else! I definitely agree, iPromise, that a home gym would be nice... only got the treadmill for 30 mins instead of the usual hour because it was crazy busy for some reason... and there was a really angry looking girl standing by me making sure that I stuck to my 30 minute slot haha

Woah lol I've been going to the gym here at my university, but I go late. My dorm isn't too far from it, perhaps a mile and half away? So I usually run with my gym shorts and V Neck, people look at me crazy when they see I dress like that.

Especially in the nights, here in Tallahassee can be quite chilly! but it feels sooooooo good walking back from a great workout in that chilly weather.

The gym there is so crowded ( Imagine a university with over 40,000+ students) a lot of people use the gym, so I go late hoping not so many would be there... but it's unavoidable. lol