Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The locals.
Suck apparently.

Quick to judge anyone, at any given moment, but that's expected when you're gay. I can't stand the thought of public confrontations. It's hardly worth the time, but today, when I went out to meet my boyfriend, I was being harassed by these rednecks. I mean, normally I wouldn't have anything against some strangely violent kids who decide that killing animals is 'fun', other than the absolute animosity that I bear for hunters. As I was saying, they decided it would be funny to pick on a toddler that had strayed from his parents, by throwing things at this kid and then laughing manically as he cried. I gave one of the most piercing glares to one of those kids, a boy dressed in camo from head to toe. One of his friends had the balls to say "Got a problem, boy?"

I wanted to blow up, but I didn't because then I saw my boyfriend. Who proceeded to be very violent towards these boys.

Later in the night I was being followed around the mall after I got done Christmas shopping for my family. Another one of these boys came up to me and told me that God loves fags.

-_-
It amazes me how dense people can be.

People who indeed suck big time!!

desiredxmdr Wrote:I mean, normally I wouldn't have anything against some strangely violent kids who decide that killing animals is 'fun',

Oh I would have summat against them... my fist probably!! :mad: :mad:

Again people can be so petty Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I'm probably going back tonight, I still have to get my nephew some things.
Maybe people will have calmed down.

desiredxmdr Wrote:I'm probably going back tonight, I still have to get my nephew some things.
Maybe people will have calmed down.

Hmm goodluck with it Rolleyes
[/COLOR]

Yer good luck.

And if you get more trouble I'll be happy to fly over and join in with your boyfriend for the violence.

And ill come and make some tea :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Only if you give me a jug of bioling water as well.
May come in useful.

Wilem Wrote:Only if you give me a jug of bioling water as well.
May come in useful.

Can I be the nurse :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

An evil nurse. Maybe.

This is so off topic. =S