Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The male version of Hooters?
ShiftyNJ Wrote:If he's that hot, I'll pull it off for him, m-kaay? :-D
Oh! I see what you did there! Tongue3

There was a bare chested guy in the news video. Hope he's a supervisor.

Cute idea for a little tongue-ic-cheek (ahem) retaliation for the Hooters syndrome.
I bid NO Trump!

Maybe they can be if they're not handling food? Tricky area.

they should've named it "peckers". lol
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:they should've named it "peckers". lol

I'm guessing all the GOOD dick names were taken or unusable. Apparently the owner had a grandfather that used to call it a tallywacker...

ShiftyNJ Wrote:I did not see [MENTION=21947]JackBoneTX[/MENTION] in the news video, however. Don't let us down!

I haven't gone yet. There were some mixed reviews on their FB page, some about the food quality. I know, I know...

Maybe this isn't my thing though. It's the same problem I have with strippers. If the entire interaction is based on fakeness, it doesn't do anything for me :/

And really, if I wanted to see a built guy in a tank top I could just go to the gym. There would be a lot more of them and I could even see more potentially. I mean if I was there for that.

Which I'm not, OBVIOUSLY.

*whistle*

JackBoneTX Wrote:I haven't gone yet. There were some mixed reviews on their FB page, some about the food quality. I know, I know...

Maybe this isn't my thing though. It's the same problem I have with strippers. If the entire interaction is based on fakeness, it doesn't do anything for me :/

And really, if I wanted to see a built guy in a tank top I could just go to the gym. There would be a lot more of them and I could even see more potentially. I mean if I was there for that.

Which I'm not, OBVIOUSLY.

*whistle*

(grumblingly starts packing) "Fine. The things I do for you people."