Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The man that could have saved MICHAEL JACKSON
I find this fascinating:

Nigerian pastor TB Joshua claims he predicted Michael Jackson's death and tried to warned him. A friend of the Jackson family (also featured on the video) confirmed this.

It's so weird it's probably true!

Yeah...
"weird" is *usually * a * reliable * indicator * for * what's * true * or * not.*

Weird Things like the videos about....

the fish species that bites off Frog Nipples
Sasquatch breeding with bears.
a species of mermaid humans living in the ocean where it's miles deep.
Spaghetti being harvested from Italian Spaghetti trees...

Some people will find any reason to believe the most ridiculous mess
just because it lines up with the rest of the ridiculous mess they already believe.
Throw critical thinking out the window!!!!!!
Believe it......just because it's "so weird"

Which reminds me... in the year 325 after the bishops met in Nicea and invented the christian trinity one of them said something that has been recorded for all time....
"It is so unbelivable it must be believed."

It's hard to argue that type of lahjick.

Virge Wrote:Yeah...
"weird" is *usually * a * reliable * indicator * for * what's * true * or * not.*
[...]

I've seen so many strange things in my life, I no longer take anything for granted.

But in this particular case, the pastor really did say that about Michael Jackson, there's no denying it.

You're not the only one who's seen strange, unexplainable things. I've seen and experienced more of them than I go around talking about. The reason I don't is because simple minded people will call them miracles from god without any proof. I accept them as strange unexplainable things that need no explanations people make up. I believe in God but I don't believe he works in ways people understand. I also think he'd be ashamed of some of the things people try make others believe he's done.

Here's a dummass woman with a goldfish cracker with an imprint of the head of screw on it she says is a proof of god....

Well, why else would the goldfish be smiling, Virge?

I was a skeptic, but I went ahead and planted tomatoes and spinach very close to my spaghetti tree this last year and I have really been enjoying the tri-color pasta. Delicious.

I've had pretty good luck with the cherry tree, except that all the teenage boys keep stealing the cherries. Go figure.
I bid NO Trump!

I'm not sure this is really that amazing of a prediction. There are some people, like Sid Vicious, Elvis, Whitney Houston, Billie Holiday, Janis Joplin, River Phoenix, Philip Seymour Hoffmann, and Michael Jackson that many people were upset and saddened when they died, but I do not think there were probably that many that were surprised that it could happened and I think the people that were in their lives and close to them or had connections had probably imagined these outcomes were a strong possibility of what could happen.

I for one can attest at the difficulties of raising Spaghetti and Marshmallows.

Both are really, really, really difficult to germinate here in central California. I guess we don't get the right combination of weather patterns....

Well I'll just keep trying and plant more of both until I get a success.

Iceblink Wrote:I'm not sure this is really that amazing of a prediction. There are some people, like Sid Vicious, Elvis, Whitney Houston, Billie Holiday, Janis Joplin, River Phoenix, Philip Seymour Hoffmann, and Michael Jackson that many people were upset and saddened when they died, but I do not think there were probably that many that were surprised that it could happened and I think the people that were in their lives and close to them or had connections had probably imagined these outcomes were a strong possibility of what could happen.

In the case of Michael Jackson, his death came as a complete surprise. Nobody was expecting it, not even his closest friends.

I just don't get it. Why is such a prediction, made known years after the event of Jackson's death, important? Next topic, please.

And, by the way, marshmallows are actually quite easy to grown. You fertilize them with powdered sugar.
I bid NO Trump!

MisterLove Wrote:In the case of Michael Jackson, his death came as a complete surprise. Nobody was expecting it, not even his closest friends.
Michael Jackson had a long history of prescription drug abuse of more than just the drug that finally killed him. He had multiple doctors writing multiple prescriptions to multiple pharmacies. Between the doctors, nurses, medical providers, pharmacies, people sent to the pharmacies to pick up these prescriptions, people living in his home, many people were aware of his drug abuse. Despite the drugs he was already getting, we know from the trial he was calling people he knew trying to try and procure more drugs. Lots of people knew. At the end there were people hired to be at his side for really no other reason than to assist with his drug abuse. Allegations of drug abuse had been reported long before his death. A person that does a line of coke every once in a great while at a party or a person that pops an xtc pill once or twice a year at a club, it could come as a surprise to their family members that they had tried drugs, but when a person reaches a certain level of drug abuse, for those family members and friends close to him to say they had no idea are either in denial or doing image protection. It is really naive to say this was a complete surprise. Also, right after a person's death, words like "shock" or "surprised" are words that seem to naturally come out of people's mouths, often even by those who had been spending a lot of time at the bedside of a friend or family member who had a terminal illness.