Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most expensive copy & paste
[Image: copy%20paste%20hrvatska.jpg]

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-01...riage.html

6,2 million Euros for something they didn't even need, and I thought my country was horrible when it came to spending.

Croatia with its history of fascism and being the most murderous and complicit Nazi puppet state during world war 2, they disturbed the Nazi's !!!

I was reading somewhere there were many proud of there Nazi past, so reading 700,000 people against same sex marriage (and what about the other millions - indifferent?) wasn't much of a suprise.

partis Wrote:Croatia with its history of fascism and being the most murderous and complicit Nazi puppet state during world war 2, they disturbed the Nazi's !!!.

Only a short lived history of fascism and only under Ante Pavelic...

Hungary under Férenc Szálazi was the same and in much less time.

Hrvastka, Hrvastka....gets accepted in the EU and then pulls off some shit like this..

Alas, the people have spoken..cannot fight with that just yet...

so easy thing, kick them out of the EU,

let Croatia's increasing debt, zero growth and difficult relations with their neighbours do the job and turn them into the next Greece, only worse...

they already fail to comply to some of the Maastricht criteria for entrance to the EU, let's add discrimination to it..a spenditure which was utterly unecessary..

funny stuff...and a bit sad

Cro-whatcia????

Is that a new STD?

Didn't a US state do the same thing not that long ago?Headscratch