Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new iphone
The new iphone from Apple is out to the stores since yesterday. Will you be buying it anytime soon? Long queues outside the Apple stores from gadget fanatics ready to splash around £250 i think and get the new generation of mobiles. Believe it or not i ve seen the iphone's features years ago in a tv program where they predicting the future of the mobile telecommunication only that i am not sure if its has GPS build in as they were saying .
Here in the UK you can use the phone only with O2 Network.

Can't say I will get it.. I just don't need a new phone yet. My trusty Nokia 6600 still has some life left in it!! And as far as phones go, I'm a bit of a Nokia loyalist anyway.

Bought mine a couple of months ago when it first came out! Love it love it love it!!!!

I've never had a phone so easy to use and sexy. Everything cross catogorises so from whatever menu you are in you can accomplish every function of the phone from that point. PLUS all my music. Wouldn't change it for anything!! Next to my espresso machine it's my favorite toy.....and ask Shadow how much I looove my espresso machine ;-)

Oh he loves it - he puts me on HOLD to play with it Confusedmile:.

NEVER come between Michael and his coffee :biggrin:.

Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

M8 its def a cool device but looks silly using it as a phone like holdin a brick up to yor ear!! Grlaugh

Maybe the new super phone can make coffee and tea so we'll can have all these in one!

Btw how big is the iphone in size?

Not any bigger than a lot of cell phones....

Only someone 18 could call the iphone a brick ;-) Believe it or not, there was a time when we actually had to use the phone in our house with a cord attached and had NO internet!

Quite frankly, I'm a pretty big guy and a lot of cell phones are so small they are difficult to use. Hard to type and I always have the feeling I need to move it from my mouth back up to my ear.

Or could be because I'm a size queen! But it's definaltey smaller than a Blackberry.....by far, or any other multi media phone. Smoooooth and sexy.

Phones seem to be getting bigger again generally anyway. I think the companies realised that although small is good, you could get too small... some phones it was like you needed a cocktail stick to make sure you pressed the right buttons!!

A happy medium is always best!!

i'd like one for sure.

got to play around with one a few months ago, but seeing as im a payg loyalist it's not available to that market so apple are loosing a lot of custom, around 70+% i believe.

i just bought the new Samsung G600 anyway so that more than compensates hehe

I think it *looks* amazing, but it's also a purely touch-screen phone, so I'd absolutely have to buy some kind of anti-scratch screen to slip onto the top of it - perhaps one of those adhesive plastic squares - otherwise you get it horrifically smudged and its performance just goes through the floor, OR you're forever wiping it clean ... it happened with my p800, and my p900 so I learned for my p990i, and *touch wood* it's served me well so far Confusedmile:.

... but then again I'm almost as big a whore for mobile phones as I am for posting on this site, so I dare say it won't be long before I get my arm twisted into buying one Grlaugh.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!