Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new iphone
I've added an video introduction of iphone i found in utube ... they do make it look very appealing have to say ! What a sexy machine... its not too big indeed, i expect it to be a lot thicker.
On the negative note though i ve heard the battery is build in so you go to the apple stores if you need to change this and cant upgrade the software either. Also it is not g3 (which i am not sure what it means really but just saying ...) so they have reasons to make improvements on the product at the next release and make money.

Well, the battery is a bit small...I have to recharge it every couple of days. New downloads are not a problem, it does it automatcially every time you hook the phone up to the pc.

And so far, my screen has been no problem. I've one scratch becasue I was dumb enough to have my keys in my pockets (ggrrrr) but smudges or guck don't have any effect on the performance of the touch screen.

Internet is great...and it has a ton of really funky, sexy features. The google maps has already saved us twice and we drove an hour for an appointment the other day and forgot the address and ...er...the name...of the company. But we hit the net and in a few minutes we had found all of it again.

It's freaking grrrreat!

I did buy a case for it to go inot just becasue it is so smooth I was afraid it would fall out of my pockets. I've lost my last three phone by droping them in water somehow....never again!! (Please)

Does anybody know whether there IS a plastic overlay which can be purchased and slid over the display screen for the iPhone ?

If so then I shall seriously consider buying one (an iPhone I mean).

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yes there is. But the screen is really strong and pretty scratch proof. My case covers the sides and back and helps a bit of you drop it, but I have seen ones that have a clear plastic cover that is sensitive enough to touch the screen.

I knew you'd never be able to hold out ;-)

I'm such a cheap nasty whore for technology :redface:.

Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

For technology........? :-)

:eek:.

:redface:.

Rolleyes.

Grlaugh.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i got mine yedterday and its ok, nothing special. too hyped up in my view. but all the same its an "image" thing!

How easy is it to hold please ? With the massive touch-screen display it looks like it's kinda like a bar of soap sometimes - do you think it's perhaps a bit too easy to drop ?

As in "I'm so acutely aware that I might press the buttons accidentally, I will only hold the outer casing, and WHOOPS ! SMASH !!" ??

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I played with the iphone in the O2 store today and is really cool. Its not big at all it fits in your jacket's pocket and in you hand easy, its light and slim. The screen is not too sensitive i think. I d buy it if i didnt had other things to shop for now Christmas is close RolleyesCry