Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth behind your username
452 Wrote:<-

I think mine might be nerdier! 452 is the last three digits in Max's designation. She's frequently called that through out the series (Dark Angel). And because I consider Jessica Alba one of the hottest women on the planet, and that I'm a huge DA fan, it fit.

Max's whole designation is:
I know that from memory! lol. I'm such a geek!

HA yer that's pretty geeky, but luckily the last time I watched Dark Angel it was REALLY cool.

Almost as geeky as Xena, XRIMO, Wink

I have lived in a part of The Fens known as Marshland for more than 20 years.

Prince Albert of B is a reference to a street in my home town called Albert 2 de Belgique... I'm not Belgian as you know but when I called myself Prince Albert the Belgian connection was with that street name. You all know what a Prince Albert is, I guess, and I liked the royalty of the name. P.A. for short is also an acronym that spells PA (something I am not but might well have enjoyed being). I'm a bit of a surrogate pa and a surrogate prince... charming (cela va sans dire = it goes without saying, Wink lol)

PS, before I was kissed, I was a frog... now that I've been kissed, I still AM a frog... Go figure! Confusedmile:

When I got my first computer a decade and a half ago a friend was helping me to set it up.

i was super stoned and he told me to chose a user name that I wouldnt forget. Well, in my condition I thought I better find something super easy so my initials and 999 is pretty easy to remember.

SumArtBloke is cuz i do art... (woo im lame)

SumArtBloke Wrote:SumArtBloke is cuz i do art... (woo im lame)

Not at all 'lame' as you say... I say why not be Sum Art Bloke... it's better than SAB or SOB... hehehe

SumArtBloke Wrote:SumArtBloke is cuz i do art... (woo im lame)
Woa woa woa I'm an art guy! (A different one, but still.)
So less of the lame.
#Angry eyes.#

PS ur profile occupation thing made me larrfff.

Wilem Wrote:Woa woa woa I'm an art guy! (A different one, but still.)
So less of the lame.
#Angry eyes.#

Wilem, we like you the way you are... so stay Wilem, ok Grommit?

... a different one ... a different art type ...

cheers anyway tho heh.

Bi cos I am Bi.

Penny (more specifically Penny Black) is my alias. The name I give on nights out and when I use forums such as this. I don't use my real name cos A) I dont want stalkers round facebook etc and B) I'm not out to everyone I know so its less likely I will be outed!!