Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth behind your username
Ahh Bob de la Bob. :biggrin:

I'm not too sure why I picked this username. I remember a kid calling me 'Bob the builder' though, and carried it on everytime he seen me though, so it kind of stuck. Rolleyes

-UPDATES

kk i am now twazzle because I prefer twazzle? I dont really have a story.. LOL
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

So yeah mine is easy enough to work out.

It's a play on the name of best TV series EVER. Sex and the City totally changed my life, from the very young age when i fist watched it. I think my childhood ended with that programme, which says a lot about why i've ended up the way i have i think. But the word 'sex' has been amalgamated with the word 'socks', which is in homage to the women who taught me to knit like a professional. Especially Auntie Jayjay, as i called her. I call her my spiritual mother when my actual one isn't around.

xxx

I am a fashion lover. Big Grin

Mine is pretty obvious. My name is Dan and I am a submissive bottom guy.

"Serfdom" is named after a book called 'The Road to Serfdom', which is a horrible right wing rant, but the idea was that someone would travel the romance road to me....

It sounds crazy when I explain it!!!

Hi All,
Well my name zeon comes from my days playing Neocron and Myth of soma.. I had a friend who had called himself Xeon.. except i didnt find the X so sexy so as Z was a letter i was drawn to i made my name zeon as an online game name.. It is also what i refer to myself as online which if i put my whole name together for online it is Zeon Xavier.. Usually i sign everything in reality that isnt an official document like a cheque Z x - which means zeon with love.. OPf course my real name isnt zeon but if people want to call me it i respond just as well to my real name Tongue

and of course i know ur all now dying to figure out what it is and thats something i keep close Tongue

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Martin because that's my name :biggrin: lol, H because that's what my second name begins with and 1 because i'm numero uno Cool hehe.

Not very inventive i know :frown:

yar is the reverse of ray easy to remember.Wink2

CardShark, Because I love playing with cards.

If you want to know my favorite deck of cards their 100% plastic, gold arrow, super index, KEM playing cards.
Cost me £20 for 2 decks actually had to ship them from the US as it was £5 cheaper over their, I will never go back to plastic coated cards.
But I have my eyes on a Fournier deck though (no. 2525).