Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theres a guy I really like at my gym
There was this guy I really like at my gym. And i've been needing to talk about it. My parnets won't listen to it because their Chritian and they say its a sin. So I've been sitting around holding it in and it killing me. I really like this guyy and I believe he liked me too. Neihter one of us have the balls to say anyting untill I finally got the courage to just start talking about bullshit and that finally got the wheels turning. I'd always catch him watching me and me doing the same. I didnt have any skills at the dating game. So this went on forever like 2 months. Finally I said we should play basketball (I thought that was a good way to get him talking), he said yeah. I didn't even know how to play b-ball very well, but I like him alot and I really wanted to hangout. He was totally shy around me always watching me and smiling. I wanted him so a bad. I can't get myself to say how I really feel? What do I do?

Don't worry, we've all been there. Have no expectations, respect, go to movies, have a coffee find out what this guy is like and what he likes.

If you are not brave enough, then you don't need to say directly to him. Just figure out other ways, in this case i have some examples for you. You can send him a romantic love song implying what you really feel. Or you can ask him out to take a walk and then suddenly hold his hand while you are walking. If he lets you do this then he accept your love. Don't laugh if it sounds ridiculous, lol

My suggestion: Ask him out for a drink. You don't have to directly say how you feel, just keep dropping bigger and bigger hints, see how he responds.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

well I've always been pretty bad at chatting people up but here goes -

I would carry on just the way you are; right now you're getting to hang out with him, find out more about him, and build up a steady relationship whether it's sexual or not. These are all good things. I would say be careful how you approach things naturally ^_^ some guys will get freaked out by 'I think I'm gay', or 'I think I love you'. Just "I like you a lot" should say enough for him to read into.

good luck dude

i think it's good to ask him to do some sports together first...coz it sounds normal between males.

I think u can ask him to play those sports u are familiar with. Try to find out some hobbies which are common among u 2. So u know what u can do when hanging out.

and yes as what've said above...drop bigger and bigger hints, that should do.

and... Gay Friendly Straight Man? or u should set it to BI or...sth else.

Ask him if he wants to go to a local sporting event with you on the weekend. Buy a pint of Southern Comfort (80 proof) and after the game park in the car for a couple of shots and go over the highlights of the game. Wink

If i was you id picture it like a damn gate... When that gate opens the water will flow the way its ment to go... Treat it the same with this just go with what the mood feels right at the time start with a game of basketball ask him for a meal afterwards and just build uyp the friendship and learn more about him and then when the time is right reveal to him that you are gay if he says he is as well then thats good at least thats 50% out the way if he doesnt reveal anything about his past relationships or doesnt reveal his gay he may just be as very very friendly hetrosexual male....

Berst of luck and kindest wishes

zeon xx

Thank You so much that REALLY helped!

That's so cute! Tongue Gym crushes are the best. This huge BB guy used to wink at me for months... but I actually think he might be straight and it's just his way of saying hi/bye to people. haha.