Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This IS whats happening

This isnt meant to antagonise or disrupt, heres a very factual video about Islam in the world, you cant ignore it.

Does it not bother you that that video was made by someone who calls himself AryanWarrior?

I have several complaints to make right now. First of all, you should make ONE thread related to criticism towards Islam instead of several. Secondly, some of the fertility statistics were incorrect or at least questionable. Please compare the video's claims for European 2007 fertility rates with the research of The World Bank:

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.D....IN?page=1

Secondly, you have NO idea what kind of research the video was based on. They kept saying "research shows" and "research indicates" but they never tell you where the information comes from. The number one rule of research is to question sources and never under any circumstances accept information whose authenticity you cannot re-affirm in other places. Please don't believe things a random Youtube video tells you. A Youtube video is NOT a reliable source of information unless it's based on other more reliable sources you can check personally.

tavi Wrote:This isnt meant to antagonise or disrupt, heres a very factual video about Islam in the world, you cant ignore it.

I completely agree with SolemnBoy. Anyone making claims like this without citing the source of their information should be considered highly suspicious.

On what basis do you call this a "very factual" video, Tavi? If it's only because it reinforces your own beliefs and fears, try digging a little deeper.

Ive heard the facts from many different sources, whatever way you look at it, theres truth in it, whether it was made by aryianwarrior (no didnt notice) or not

And solemnboy, dont tell me what i can or cant do mate, this is a different thread, meant for discussion, you want to sit here and tell me its all lies!

NO i dont sit down watching anti-muslim videos all day, ive read and seen just as much pro-islam and neutral documentation, dont take me for a fool.

tavi Wrote:Ive heard the facts from many different sources, whatever way you look at it, theres truth in it, whether it was made by aryianwarrior (no didnt notice) or not

You didn't address SolemnBoy's and Geminize's point about the unsubstantiated claims and uncredited figures. Are your "many different sources" as equally reliable?

Geminize Wrote:I completely agree with SolemnBoy. Anyone making claims like this without citing the source of their information should be considered highly suspicious.

On what basis do you call this a "very factual" video, Tavi? If it's only because it reinforces your own beliefs and fears, try digging a little deeper.

I think i dig deeper than anyone here

All the views in that video are shared by many muslim, i heard it all from those sources first! They pointed me to search for statistics, there all there.

tavi Wrote:Ive heard the facts from many different sources, whatever way you look at it, theres truth in it, whether it was made by aryianwarrior (no didnt notice) or not

And solemnboy, dont tell me what i can or cant do mate, this is a different thread, meant for discussion, you want to sit here and tell me its all lies!

NO i dont sit down watching anti-muslim videos all day, ive read and seen just as much pro-islam and neutral documentation, dont take me for a fool.

If this is a thread meant for discussion you need proper sources to support your opinions. "I've heard the facts from many different sources" isn't good enough. You have to tell us where you saw it so we can investigate the authenticity of the sources. Or well, you don't HAVE to, but if you want anyone to take you seriously it's highly recommended.

tavi Wrote:I think i dig deeper than anyone here

All the views in that video are shared by many muslim, i heard it all from those sources first! They pointed me to search for statistics, there all there.

If they're all there then show us!