Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This IS whats happening
Thats nasty, im changing channels

pellaz Wrote:ok:
first generation migrates to a country, 10% assimilated
second generation is 60% assimilated
third generation is 140% assimilated, is socially phobic of their humble starts

give 20 years to squeeze out a new generation so what ever they do best be done faster.

I don't agree with this.

When it comes down to it, they choose for their family/faith.

We used to have muslim neighbors from Morocco, they had two daughters in their early 20s. Went to college, had good jobs, spoke English without accent, dressed completely western.. seemed like totally normal, American girls. Then one day one of the girls was gone. Just gone. She came back a couple months later. From that point on she only dressed in a way that showed nothing more than her face, and she wasn't allowed to work or go to college anymore. She'd completely changed. Exact same thing happened to the other girl two years after that.

Then there's a collegue of my mom, a really a great woman. Very nice, very western, seems to be completely integrated. Then 9/11 happened. Whether it was a terrorist attack or an inside job doesn't matter. My mom and her got to talking about it the day after, and she (the collegue) said "they deserved what they got," and went on to say how all the western world is bad.

I know those are only two examples, but I am inclined to think this is what happens in most cases.

ANYBODY, and I mean ANYBODY can create statistics to their personal advantages at any time, any place....using any stupid remark made in ignorance, hate, or for a personal agenda.

NOTHING is irreversible, except death. There are always, ALWAYS solutions. You may not like some of them, but they are there never-the-less.

If any of this is true, it is because these people have been brainwashed since birth, to do the religious leaders bidding, or that of the government.

If any of this is true, it is also because so called "free" countries allow anybody and anything into their countries without stipulation, cause, or psychological profiling.

It is a historical fact that one culture will overtake another at some point. One culture gets too fat and lazy, and the sub culture rises to the top.

Downfall of Egyptians to Greeks
Downfall of Greeks to Romans
Downfall of Romans to Christians
Christians split among the European countries
Some Europeans split to America, Canada
Now its near time for the downfall of these "Christian" countries and rulers.

(my history may not be accurate, but you get the idea)

Basically one government gets "fat", "lazy" and "drunk with power", so they think nobody on earth can touch them....then WHAM! They are taken over.

tavi Wrote:Ive heard the facts from many different sources, whatever way you look at it, theres truth in it, whether it was made by aryianwarrior (no didnt notice) or not

And solemnboy, dont tell me what i can or cant do mate, this is a different thread, meant for discussion, you want to sit here and tell me its all lies!

NO i dont sit down watching anti-muslim videos all day, ive read and seen just as much pro-islam and neutral documentation, dont take me for a fool.

No one is "taking you for a fool" dear, you seem perfectly capable of delivering your self to that destination.