Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This IS whats happening
Ive never seen anything like it but i knew it anyway, and ive heard exactly the same from a muslim and many sources.

all other religions in europe are dying out, while due to immigration and reproduction Islam grows & grows, this is fact, the muslims call it divine.

[Fair enough pix]

Germany has a huge muslim population, france is close behind, followed by uk, but were so small, the change in our major citys is apparent for anyone to see. Churches are quite literally being turned into mosques, for good or bad.

Factual or not, I don't want to live in a country where religious police stroll the streets making sure we go to prayers four times a day. Where women are not permitted to drive a vehicle, where girls fear being shot dead for going to school and their husbands have the right to whip them with a stick as thick as his index finger.

I don't want to live in a world where severing of limbs and heads of offenders in town and city centres is part of judicial punishment. Where a woman is condemned to death by being buried up to her neck then stoned to death - on the word of a single man. A world where a woman can be raped but publicly whipped for adultery (if not stoned to death) while her attacker goes free and unpunished.

A world where a teen-age girl can be murdered for "dishonouring" her family, that is to say, refusing to marry the fat, smelly old creep with rotten teeth and bad breath her family have chosen for her. (although he does happen to have a chain of pound/dollar stores and will pay a fantastic dowery to the girls father).

The religious tolerance that is sought and indeed demanded for followers of Islam will be removed by the followers of Islam.

Don't expect equality if you're gay in a Caliphate, you will be publicly hanged, pushed over the top of a cliff or have a brick wall bulldozed on top of you.

I simply do not understand it when gay people demand tolerance of a system that would criminalize, torture and execute us is some of the most exquisitely painful methods possible.

Wow. Are we really taking it this far now?

pellaz Wrote:ok:
first generation migrates to a country, 10% assimilated
second generation is 60% assimilated
third generation is 140% assimilated, is socially phobic of their humble starts

give 20 years to squeeze out a new generation so what ever they do best be done faster.

Hmm, i see what your saying, but british born muslims can be just as extreme, maybe they,ll be socially phobic of there humble starts, culturally, but theres no lessening of there religious ideaology, and i can see why

VileKyle Wrote:Wow. Are we really taking it this far now?

Just chatting but yeah.

tavi Wrote:Just chatting but yeah.

I meant the Muslim thing. Really dude? Y'all got issues. Anyways, I'm not gonna get involved here. Just pointing that out, cuz damn.

VileKyle Wrote:Anyways, I'm not gonna get involved here.

Somehow I find that hard to believe... I always say that but never keep it.

Sharon osborne is on jimmy carr show, this is all.

Sharon osbornes had a lot of "work" done, now shes talking about brazilian fart internet wtf sharon!