Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This guy...
All I can say is I don't see the point of you giving your current marriage a second chance if you're gay, I can't imagine you being too happy. There are ways to end things amicably and retain some level of friendship and understanding, Fran Drescher and her ex-husband would be a great example of that. Before anything else, you need to take care of that before this other guy, so you can move forward and be kind to your wife.

Confuzzled4 Wrote:All I can say is I don't see the point of you giving your current marriage a second chance if you're gay, I can't imagine you being too happy. There are ways to end things amicably and retain some level of friendship and understanding, Fran Drescher and her ex-husband would be a great example of that. Before anything else, you need to take care of that before this other guy, so you can move forward and be kind to your wife.

Thanks @Confuzzled! I will check out Fran Drescher. You're right things need to be kind and thoughtful.

Hey Stu, I agree with much that has already been posted. There's still a lot to process for you and your family right now, which I know is your main focus, but spending quality time with a gay friend who you clearly connect with on many levels can also be incorporated into your realignment, so to speak, as you adapt and grow and explore this new aspect of your life.

I think it would also be good for you to mingle and establish new connections too, to broaden your horizons and expand on your interactions with other gay men and women, which I've touched upon in pm chat with you previously. It's good that you have this close friend you can connect with but from what you've said things may already be moving into uncharted territory for you when you may need more breathing space right now, despite your raging hormones. You've taken big steps recently which will take time to work through so take things easy, that's what I'd do.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Bookworm Wrote:Hey Stu, I agree with much that has already been posted. There's still a lot to process for you and your family right now, which I know is your main focus, but spending quality time with a gay friend who you clearly connect with on many levels can also be incorporated into your realignment, so to speak, as you adapt and grow and explore this new aspect of your life.

I think it would also be good for you to mingle and establish new connections too, to broaden your horizons and expand on your interactions with other gay men and women, which I've touched upon in pm chat with you previously. It's good that you have this close friend you can connect with but from what you've said things may already be moving into uncharted territory for you when you may need more breathing space right now, despite your raging hormones. You've taken big steps recently which will take time to work through so take things easy, that's what I'd do.

Hey Steve, thanks for the advice mate! :-))

You're so right. It will be nice to spend time with him, and to make more LGBT mates, he's invited me to some socials! And yeah I sill have tonnes to work through. You're right, the hormones are raging though! Haha! Cold showers are helping though!! Haha!

Zen Wrote:Hey Steve, thanks for the advice mate! :-))

You're so right. It will be nice to spend time with him, and to make more LGBT mates, he's invited me to some socials! And yeah I sill have tonnes to work through. You're right, the hormones are raging though! Haha! Cold showers are helping though!! Haha!

Gold showers, eh?

I deliberately misread that, Stu... [MENTION=24253]Zen[/MENTION].

@Zen, Fran Drescher, the Nanny???

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000376/

[Image: MV5BNDI5ODI5ODAzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDg2...@._V1_.jpg]

TV Land aired a series he co-created with Fran Drescher, Happily Divorced, based on their 18 year marriage which ended after Peter told Fran he is gay. Peter served as Executive Producer and writer . Simultaneously, Queen of Harts, which he created, was in development with LOGO as their first sitcom.

He looks pretty hot to me.... How did Fran NOT know???