Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This horrible English again...
Well, the song is a bit fast paced, so for a non-anglo speaker I bet it's hard to grasp what she says..hehe..

You did well, btw, considering you're a non-anglo speaker (I know I had my fair share of trouble when I wasn't so used to the language ConfusedmileSmile the more English you hear the less difficult it's going to be!

Personal opinion. But Cher Lloyd sucks... Not the worst of singers I guess. But, lyrically and in terms of music she is displeasing I think.

Krzysztof Wrote:I'd checked the lyrics before posting here so I've already known how it sounds like. Just wanted to show it might be funny what someone hears and what the reality is. I didn't know there is a kind of show on MTV you mentioned, I have to watch it :tongue:.

I don't want to insult English because the received pronunciation I understand very well so probably it's her fault. But, actually, I like this song and can't stop listening to it :tongue:

I guess I misunderstood your first post. I thought you were asking what the actual lyrics may be and translated them by ear. My bad.

Oh, I thought she was American ;-; hard to notice the difference while singing though.