Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is just an amusing test
This is just an amusing test ...about decadents.
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/225...nt-are-you

[Image: 1144873724_velvetgoldmine1.jpg]
You're the Glam Decadent--witty, elegant, paradoxical, confusing. You are serious about life, but that's why you act so trivial about it. You like the highs just as much as you like the lows; you want everything to be beautiful, and yes, you're sort of gaudy. But kitsch is back in fashion, n'est-ce pas? Just be careful or you'll end up perhaps with an ending as tragic as Brian Slade's--lost in a dreamworld when your lies cease to tell the truth.

Those questions were a little to specific to one thing, so I just took a guess on an answer.
I know nothing about Oscar Wilde.

you’re the bohemian Decadent, artistic, sensitive, thoughtful, intense, you come off as very inquisitive and extremely eccentric, probably with little mannerisms that people find amusing but they dont take away from your deep thoughts

Can't take the test..

in most questions no single answer applies to me Cry

...I don't know what a lot of these are.

I obviously stole my gay card from a fashion designer... I should probably return it... Sad

[Image: 1144785731_7089-M1.jpg]

You're the Goth Decadent--mysterious, sometimes gloomy, strong, intense, intelligent, and yes, a little morbid sometimes. You seem to many people to be a fake--into vampires and whatnot--but you like to look into "dark" things and see some truth in them. You do like ghost stories, you do like dark black clothes, but you're not caught up in a store version of it. It's just that if you're going to be into this New Age of Decadence, you're going to be with the Symbolistes all the way. You could, though, more than the others, get wrapped up in PVC, leather, and fishnet so hopelessly that you'll never escape the true fakeness, so be on your guard and don't forget to be open.

ROFL!!! What the fuck? Lol

How did I of all people get the Goth? xD I like Ghosts and stuff, but shit... Leather and Vampires? ;I

You're the Bohemian Decadent--artistic, sensitive, thoughtful, intense. You come off as very inquisitive and extremely eccentric, probably with little mannerisms that people find amusing, but they don't take away from your deep thoughts. You like nature, you like the outdoors, and you like to be tranquil. You're also more open-minded about things like relgion and tend to be less likely than other Decadent types to get caught up in labels and end up a little fake.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

You're the Bohemian Decadent--artistic, sensitive, thoughtful, intense. You come off as very inquisitive and extremely eccentric, probably with little mannerisms that people find amusing, but they don't take away from your deep thoughts. You like nature, you like the outdoors, and you like to be tranquil. You're also more open-minded about things like relgion and tend to be less likely than other Decadent types to get caught up in labels and end up a little fake.

Make sense?????? Let me know, I gonna get some coffee in my veins....

MisterTinkles Wrote:I know nothing about Oscar Wilde.
He was gay ...for example
is this reason enough to want to know about him more?

in the next thread i'll introduce you with a some awesome authors who were gays.

Woollyhats Wrote:...I don't know what a lot of these are.

I obviously stole my gay card from a fashion designer... I should probably return it... Sad

Exactly how I felt! Rofl...