Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is too cute

I saw this on one of my friends profiles, and i just had to post it on here. I thought this was the cutest thing ever xD

The main reason i posted this though was that, it makes me happy that the parents of these two kids are this open minded, really i find that touching. I hope that one day everyone can be as open minded as the people who took this pic. Smile

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwConfusedmile:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is cute!

Omg awwwwwwwww!!!1

cute? YES.
i am glad the parents arent psycho.
unfortunetely i believe they look a tad young to be making out. THEY'D BETTER WEAR CONDOMS.

That make my day..... Wish my parents was like them...

its so cute...unfortunately i was not able to experience that when i was young heheheheh

lols, yeah if only all people could be like the ones that took this pic, maybe things would get better for us so called "freaks of nature"

This also kinda reminds me of the time me and my best friend kissed, when i was like 6 or 7

This is not only cute but refreshing. I've always seen these kinds of pictures my whole life except they were girl/boy. I think we just don't get enough these for one reason or another. Everyone acts like it's not even an option that's even possible. I think once scenes like this are more common place in society and the media, that's when we'll be bringing down the last walls towards gay acceptance. I hope it gets there in my lifetime.

l like it!