Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
Default smiley, cos effort!

Arms or legs?

Arms.

Would you rather a basket full of eggs fell on you from a window above you, or you fall into a mysterious hole (mysterious hole contains surprise element, could be anything from electric eels to big cash prize).
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

1942 I guess. I'm not sure of the mentioned associated event but I'd like to visit my grandparents.

You find yourself locked in an abandoned castle. All you have on you are your clothes and a pocket knife.

You walk through 50 different rooms in the castle, each one containing either a scary sleeping monstrous beast, or a sack of gold.

After you've seen each room you discover a notice that tells you "all that glitters is not gold, all that is monstrous is not dangerous, but you cannot believe everything you read".

You now have two choices:

Would you rather have Mexican or Italian food on the weekend?

mexican

abstract or graphic?

Graphic.

Badminton or Tennis?

tennis.

ball or racket?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Racket.

Hot tub or warm ocean?

Warm ocean.

In one hand is a gold coin, in the other deadly poison. The gold coin will buy an antidote for the poison.
You can either walk away without opening a hand, or open 1 hand after the other.
So,
Would you rather find a piglet in your bedroom or ten ducks in your bath?

i'd rather walk away without opening a hand.....

friction or chemical reaction?

Friction.

Piglet in your bedroom or ten ducks in your bath? (I'm sure Ian is dying to know)