So far we have raised 20% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
Stuffing. Duh!

Television or cereal?
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
television

morning or evening
Evening. Mornings suck!

Bach or Mozart?
Mozart - though Bach is a close third... Beethoven is #2.

Latex or Leather
<---<< >>--->

[SIZE=4]I told you I had the body of a 25 year old....

[Image: 57929.jpg?v=1]
[/SIZE]
Leather. It just feels right.

Sex or candy?
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Sex

Horror or Action Movies
An eye for an eye
Definitely horror.

Avengers or Justice League?
avengers

silver surfer or green lantern
Silver is such the queen, while Green is all into himself - its really hard to choose one. I guess silver because he reflects every color, that way he is at least bound to blend in with the decor.

Wine or hobo
<---<< >>--->

[SIZE=4]I told you I had the body of a 25 year old....

[Image: 57929.jpg?v=1]
[/SIZE]
Wine.

Cheddar or swiss?