Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
toughie....BOTH! cant decide

gravity or zero gravity?

Gravity - while at times it can be annoying, usually it does do a good job of keeping everything and everyone from falling off the planet.

12 of 21

12 i think

mackeral or sardines ?

JUREEEEEEEEEEL.....jurel all the way...canned, fried, cooked...

I still remembered the days my gramps would bring a dozen of gigantic jureles.....we would spend an entire afternoon helping grams clean them and then a week eating...hehe...good childhood days Confusedmile:

oh, drifted a bit, jurel = mackerel

crab or lobster?

Which ever is most Kosher. That one. Wink

Contempt or disdain?

I would choose contempt.

Getting hundreds of lashes, sent to the hospital to recover, only to get more hundreds of lashes from a whip, and then sent to prison, for criticizing the Saudi government while inside Saudi Arabia
................. or .......................
for criticizing American culture while inside the USA, getting demonized on Fox news, having your kids get bullied at school, rocks thrown at your house, fired from your job, and also evicted if renting?

Whip me please - aside from the whole BDSM leather potential there - the idea that one's kids (mind I hate children, except when served with stuffing, quite tasty so this tells you how ethically opposed I am to this) being punished for the parent's 'crimes' is just plain wrong.

What would you call 5000 politicans at the bottom of the sea:

A Good Start OR A tragic shame there wasn't more on the boat?

A tragic shame :p

Bath salts or bath soak ?

I would say bath salts, but apparently this leads to zombism in people.... I would rather prefer a long soak in a bath - especially with the right guy... (hint hint).... Wink

How romantic are you really:

Long walks on the beach or many hours in front of the TV Playing video games?

long walks on the beach... ive heard the other thing can also lead to zombism in people :p

pro-nudist or please put your clothes back on ?