Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
Be seen… as I feel I see a lot already and I'd rather be seen.

Cowboys or Indians ?

Indians

extreme heat causing a non-stop nose bleed or extreme cold burning your fingers?

Eeek!

Extreme cold… its easier to get warm than get cold i think, many places on the human body to warm up fingers :p

Battle of moscow or Battle of stalingrad ?

you know I love some butchery......Stalingrad, always Stalingrad....it has a whole other meaning, even if strategically it was more important the victory in Moscow

options for Germany to have succeeded:

forget about Kiev and make Army Group Center go on a straight path till Moscow is overrun, thus making a significant blow to the morale

or

concentrate full power in the South, capture Ukraine and then head for Stalingrad, with full force, thus cutting off oil supplies from the Baku oil fileds in the Caucasus.

Go straight to moscow, didnt stalin refuse to leave? his capture/death surely wouldve changed a lot and im assuming he is captured or commit suicide.

luftwaffe or RAF !!! lol

on terms of skill, training, tactics and equipment Luftwaffe from 1939 till 1942, after that, in the same terms, it's RAF...undisputedly RAF....

this is a bit of an obvious one, but

Royal Navy or Kriegsmarine?

Has to be royal navy (my dad was in it from the age of 15!)

If you was lost at sea with sharks all around would you rather drown on your own terms or be eaten alive (not on your own terms!) :p

I suppose drowning....

riding a shark or riding a bull?

Riding a bull because I won't drown on land. (Yeah, drowning is a phobia of mine)

Up and to the left or down and to the right?

Up and to the left… if i went the other way id be in bed.

Buzz lightyear or woody ?