Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This was rather upsetting...
There's a well-known homosexual in my country (I hope that doesn't sound as bad as it sounds to me) who's very flamboyant and cross-dresses and whatnot. I admire him for his bravery and others do too. On Facebook the other day I read that he was beaten and stabbed and was upset by that, others were too... or at least I thought so.

One person posted and asked if it was true and one person said yes, a few others commented and said that they were saddened by the news. However, there was this one guy who asked ''Why do you all care anyways? He's a fag'' and that started a long string of ''lmao true!'' and ''For real, he should have died'' comments.

I was really, really sad after reading that. If they were to see someone being attacked or dieing in front of their eyes, would they not help them because they were gay? It's funny how some of those people even quoted the Bible. Are gays less than human now? Sad

The Bible did not teach them to throw rock at innocent and "hate thy neighbor". Let me quote something more humanity than the Bible in my religion:

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone else, you are the one who gets burned."

Homophobic holds on their anger, sooner or later they will be destructed by their own violence and anger
Also, who care if we are less than human or not? Human see themselves above other species but they are not actually.

In times gone by, people would have quoted the Bible to justify slavery. We know how people forced to work in Caribbean countries and The Americas against their wishes were treated and it certainly was not humanely :frown: I guess we sometimes can't learn from bad experiences and would rather find a new victim to bully :mad:

PP, I'm afraid I am not as charitable as you seem to be. I am not content to wait until these dreadful bullies receive some kind of karmic comeuppance, although if the law won't intervene to stop these appalling crimes I don't know what the answer may be - although a gay ninja army sounds like a possible deterrent ... if only!

omg yes Saucy Pow Confused i only heard when ppl said that he had die, and i was like whooaaaa since when??? and then i heard ppl saying he wasnt dead but was in hospital because he was stabbed in the neck. it was really very stupid how ppl reacted online to it, i couldnt believe ppl would be so narrow minded

Those bible thumpers can go straight to hell and burn if they think they are better than us. Sadly I used be one. I still have allot of anger and resentment built up towards the church. Its very sad to hear about that gay celebrity getting stabbed and beat down. Storys like this one make me want to buy a gun and an CCW permit for my own protection.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

That is horrible, sadly, stories like this happen all over the place, we can just hope people stop being so violent and attacking others for being different