Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts and feelings about "illegals"
Looking at how I grew up with parents who were prejudice against anyone who wasn't white, I have thought about how it would feel to grow up n a country where the "main stream" was against you. Many jobs the illegals did and still do are jobs thatthe rest of my society would not do. Because they are not here legally they cannot complain to anyone about pay or work conditions. The kids that are born still have no rights growing up because of their non-citizen status. My other is one of these and is facing deportation due to stupid desisions. If he were a citizen it would be at max community service. Is there ever going to be a time when the citizens of the world say enough. James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

if i was in that situation back in the day i would fight for my freedom since im black with a learning disability and im bi. im a firm believer in equal opportunity and what we need to do is to free everyone and make are jobs legal to work too and i would also help the poor even the rich the gays of course and the animals as well.

I dont like the term "illegals" but I do see where your coming from. It's like we're fighting to be in this world country cause we are gay. I dont see any difference. I would like to see the term "illegals" removed.

illegals
a whole way of thinking in areas of the country low on economic and educational opportunities. areas infested by fundamentalist religions. lack of travel.

Illegal immigrants are a problem in Britain, and when they do land on our shores it's almost impossible to send them back because of the European Convention on Human Rights Act, and which many lawyers are making a fortune out of....
Peepwall

Almac Wrote:Illegal immigrants are a problem in Britain, and when they do land on our shores it's almost impossible to send them back because of the European Convention on Human Rights Act, and which many lawyers are making a fortune out of....
Peepwall

Well, in some EU states it can be circled. Like, in Italy they lock all the incoming africans into these camps where they're being "supported". They won't be able to escape from the facilities because they're monitored by Italian soldiers. Waste of money, I say. We shouldn't take them in EU, rather, we [EU] should establish humanitarian projects in Africa.

Let's not let Africans and Arabs in Europe, as they won't assimilate because of too different cultures. It'd be a mess, we don't get along with them Sad BUT! Let's take all the Asians we can!!!!

I feel for you and your partner James .
Is there no way you can sponser him, so he can stay?

Just have to let the legal system , lawyers, and my friends who support us make the differance, I can't change the law but I can petition for clemency along with all my friends, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

This subject is a bit closer to me because I am an immigrant, but I came here legally, on a plane, with passports and I got my green card and everything. I completely understand your stance that illegals do all the jobs that US born citizens won't do, but I think that's an unfair assessment; in general, immigrants (illegal and legal) work much harder than the US born citizens, mainly because we understand what's life outside of US and how harsh it is and this country of opportunities have ample of places for us to grow.

With that said, the problem I have with illegal immigration contains in the fact that for some, it's so easy to just cross borders and come to this country, for others (like my family) waited 10 years to get a chance to come here, and even if we wanted to "run" across border 10 years before we came here, we couldn't because our country was separated from the USA by an ocean. So then how is it fair to let some come here illegally and become natural citizens, while others who live so so far away share the same dreams are denied that same opportunity because they have no way of getting here?

Let's say if the US did decide anyone can come and become citizens, then can anyone just buy a ticket to come here (or alternatively just cross the border) and apply for citizenship from anywhere?

If people are unable to immigrate legally one should not be surprised if they do so illegally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.