Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts please :) (Can't post on my old thread!)
First off! SORRY ANDY I can't post on my old thread for whatever reason it just fails on me completely!

So here we go, wanted to know your thoughts on my rather mediocre attempt at self-portraiture since I cannot seem to find any willing volunteers around I figured I'll give it a go myself and use me as the subject one was an accidental shot, the second not so bad but a bit out of focus unfortunately! it's hard to manually focus yourself into the shot and work all the equipment yourself when you can't see how you look in the viewfinder before pressing the button.

Theres only two photos I felt confident enough to post and partially liked so hah here they are.

The linkies!

(Accidental Shot)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/doodle-d/77.../lightbox/

(Purposeful Shot, but a bit out of focus on my face)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/doodle-d/77.../lightbox/

nice shots man.

Thank you Ivory :biggrin: I'm still not sure of them myself but heh, I need a test subject god damn it hahaha

are you a photographer? or just wanted to take some pics?

Not only are they good shots but you're a good looking man.
Richard

Simply stunning.
The first one has a real 3D feel to it , I love the way it draws you in to looking only at you.
The second one is not as intense but I do like.

Child you are adorable.Bighug

I liked the second one, does your camera has a timer? I want to see more posesSmile

Fantastic photos, love them...and you are devine Wink

Thanks, haha yeh Ivory Smile I'm a photographer, thank you everyone, the camera does have a timer yes and these were taken using it though I couldn't manually focus or auto-focus it myself when too far away from it to take much more photos unfortunately, need an assistant haha :redface:

Well, Midget, you already know that I think you're cute... I could only see the second one... first link did not connect me to a picture... wonder why?
The one on the bench is very good in any case...
Confusedmile:

You do need an assistant though for all the techy stuff.