Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Some
I have to confess that I had my very first 3some yesterday afternoon.
I have to admit that I absolutely loved every second of it.
I feel as though I should be ashamed but I'm not, it was very horny watching and sharing your body with 2 other guys.
What made it extra special, that all 3 of us started out wearing business suits, which for me is a huge turn on !!!

Anyone else experienced something similar ??

Funny you mention that, i was offered to join a threesome yesterday i was out but i didnt do it. hehe

Haha I have also been offered - but did not take up the offer. Confusedmile:
However if you felt the experience was well worth it and such then nice one. Oh and yes, a man in a suit is suddenly transformed into something v.sexy Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:Haha I have also been offered - but did not take up the offer. Confusedmile:
However if you felt the experience was well worth it and such then nice one. Oh and yes, a man in a suit is suddenly transformed into something v.sexy Confusedmile:

Can look nice, especially with a pink shirt and nice silk tie... What do you think? Was the tie silk, Clontarf?

princealbertofb Wrote:Can look nice, especially with a pink shirt and nice silk tie... What do you think? Was the tie silk, Clontarf?

Oh Yes, very cool! I have a purple shirt and a purple silk tie Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:Oh Yes, very cool! I have a purple shirt and a purple silk tie Confusedmile:
My reference to a [email=M@P]M@P[/email] video I saw recently... Must admit the pink shirt and silk tie set the guy off well...

princealbertofb Wrote:Can look nice, especially with a pink shirt and nice silk tie... What do you think? Was the tie silk, Clontarf?

The married guy wore a plain navy suit, white shirt and gold silk tie. The other guy wore a blue pin striped suit, white shirt with blue checks and a blue tie.
I wore a dark grey suit, pale blue shirt and a red patterned silk tie.

What was horny was having sex in various stages of undress, at some point we were without pants and trousers but still had everything on top. Then unbuttoned shirts and ties, then totally naked.

One thing I found strangely erotic was that one guy left his business socks and shoes on throughout, and I found i really liked that !!!!

M@P?Is that some sort of fashion line?You guy seem to be really brave with your suit combinations.Me,I am a traditional sorta guy,black suit,grey tie,black pointies.The bravest I've gone was a pink tie.Oh,that and going commando.

I think my earlier replies to your queries may have been a bit graphic to get past the monitors !!!
So the simple answer is
Navy suit, white shirt & gold silk tie
Dark grey suit, pale blue shirt & red patterned silk tie
Navy pin striped shirt, white shirt with blue checks & blue silk tie.
We all looked like the archetypal business men that we are !!

Ops, sometimes a post get moderated automatically from the VB, i approved it now.

I can see a suit fetish here then? It can be so sexy indeed!