Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three gay movies i saw recently
recently, i got a chance to see some gay movie.
As so far, i like the "same difference", about a twins, younger one is a gay, run time 11 min. i like it when i see it at the first time. the music is good and the chief actor is cute..
also, i saw the "Otto, or Up with Dead People". it is cool to be a gay Zombie.
when i saw the "Fantasma, O", i feel a little pathetic..
i know there are many good gay movie. i would like to see some which are moved, creative. if possible, has some cute actors...:biggrin:

I saw Latter Days last night and liked it. C ute guys, interesting plot and I liked the music too. My boyfriend and I are watching Six Feet Under, the US TV series. We saw the first series in the UK but missed the rest when we moved to Spain. I really like the characters in this series.

about Latter Days, is that a sad story, just like the brokenback?
everytime i saw the kind of movie about two cute guys who love each other but could not get a happy ending, i can't fall asleep. it alway makes me insomnia.
Otto, or Up with Dead People. i am so attracted by the Otto, he is so cool. i know it also means a lot.
"i dont think im dead.but im dead ."
can you do me a favor? i can't find some photo about the chief actor. can you find some to me?

Latter Days is a sad story but it does have a happy ending, unlike Brokeback Mountain.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I like the movie "rent" it's a musical. It's not just focused on the queers but on a group of friends. It's good if you like musicals.

i like the musical. thanks for you recommendation. i will search for and watch it.Confusedmile:

I watched Bruno (Sacha Baron Cohen) and I did laugh but not everyones cup of tea.:redface:

Bruno is hillarious but boy does it make you embarrassed for him, i had to look away at some of the situations he got himself into - dont know how Sacha pulled it off, the nude wrestling in the conference scene is hystrerical :biggrin:.

bestgay film i saw was Lucky Blue which ive mentioned before, has a very nice ending, its a short gay movie with clips on youtube

I still wonder how he made it out of the filming alive. Very funny film tho'.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Boysstuff Wrote:I watched Bruno (Sacha Baron Cohen) and I did laugh but not everyones cup of tea.:redface:
That was outrageous, but we loved it... lol (precisely because it was outrageous and meant to be)