Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three gay movies i saw recently
A nice short one is Dare by Adam Salky http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450256/, it's on Boys onFilm but which video? 1, 2, 3 or 4?

Oh and a recent viewing with Marshlander of this older film sent us a new emotional shock:
A TORCH SONG TRILOGY

i didnt see these movies before.
it is difficult to find this kind of movie in China.
P.S.: in China, we rarely buy the DVD. most DVD in China is pirated and cheap.. so, other than that, we often download from the internet for totally free..

TAB Wrote:i didnt see these movies before.
it is difficult to find this kind of movie in China.
P.S.: in China, we rarely buy the DVD. most DVD in China is pirated and cheap.. so, other than that, we often download from the internet for totally free..
marshlander (aged 75): PA, honey, do you remember the days we used to go into Geneva to see new films every week?
PA (aged 70): Yes, darling, weren't they some of the very best times! It's such a shame that the film industry died out.

Hey, Marshy, we only have FOUR years' difference... I'd be 71!!!!

To be honest, I think the industry will survive but find new forms and formats, but it's surely going through some difficulties if it clings on to the old ways of doing things. I'd personally still buy films, but sometimes they are difficult to find or not available, so I'm glad all these means of seeing them exist. There is NO replacement for the cinema theatres, though... They are still privileged places to haunt for the cinema lover.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hey, Marshy, we only have FOUR years' difference... I'd be 71!!!!
You're not 51 till next Sunday. I've been 55 since May.

You're as bad as my bf and I!

P.S. PA, Happy Birthday for next Sunday.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I think I have watched every gay film from Netflix in the past 10 years but have only added a few to my personal collection..

My favorite is Torch Song Trilogy **sniff sniff**

I also loved It's My Party **another sniff sniff**

Other favorites are The Birdcage, Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss, The Banquet, Saving Face (LOVED THIS ONE)...but the hottest gay scene I ever saw was with ANTONIO BANDERAS in a Spanish Gay Movie...does anyone know the title because I would love to buy it.

I didn't like Brokeback Mountain at all...I fell asleep 3-4 times...bored me to tears.

...in case I am not here...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Princealbert! ahead of timeBiggringiftBirthday2

eastofeden Wrote:but the hottest gay scene I ever saw was with ANTONIO BANDERAS in a Spanish Gay Movie...does anyone know the title because I would love to buy it. [/B][/COLOR]

I didn't like Brokeback Mountain at all...I fell asleep 3-4 times...bored me to tears.

that film named "La Ley del Deseo". i did not see that before, and i am going to watch.

Brokeback Mountain, i dont like it either. maybe it is just because i was too young when i saw it.