Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticklish Spots
Curious what everyone's ticklish spots are... Also, how do you feel about getting tickled?

Haha! I love tickling and being tickled - even though some spots are unbearable - it's awesome for playful fun, as well as during sex, or as its own fetish Big Grin

I believe I am ticklish pretty much everywhere. And I am not joking. All the usual places like my feet, underarms, ribs, back, knees, as well as some unusual places like the roof of my mouth and top of my head :S

PS: Welcome back to the forums dude.

Under my arms, ribs, neck, and sometimes my belly :tongue:

up and down my back, right next to my spine. only ticklish spots, but damn they are powerful, I generally lock up and cant even breathe.... most people find it hilarious.

rakmatis Wrote:up and down my back, right next to my spine. only ticklish spots, but damn they are powerful, I generally lock up and cant even breathe.... most people find it hilarious.

I'm the same.

Well if a guy kisses the top of spine I gone all funny lost total control, I love the feeling.
hmmmmm wonder would happen if a guy did that to me while having sex, would be the best feeling ever....

underarms and knees mostly, oh and ribs and feet too, infact, I'm pretty much ticklish everywhere :biggrin:

You missed one out, sweetlad, *tickles your feet* Tongue

Synaesthete86 Wrote:You missed one out, sweetlad, *tickles your feet* Tongue

hehe you are right xx

Anyone else? ;P

My back is like super sensitive Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]