Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Traveler
You are a Time Traveler, and work for The Time Council. Your job is to correct mistakes made in human Earth history that should have not occurred.
[Image: picgifs-doctor-who-217401.gif]

This game is a little in-depth and is usually for history buff's. You don't need to know much about history, except some possible events, that if they were changed, would have made things better or worse on Earth.

It can be something good, something bad, or something from your own history.

You HAVE to follow certain rules though, otherwise you will be stuck in the past and will vanish from existence. READ CAREFULLY!!!

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]TIME TRAVEL RULES:

*You can ONLY go BACK in time to change events, not forward.
*You can ONLY exist in HUMAN history on Earth.
*You can NOT tell anyone who you are, and you have to blend in with that time.
(your time machine is equipped with appropriate costumes for different era's)
*You have ONE MINUTE to change history....and it has to be ONE linear minute, you cannot "chop it up" going to different time zones for several seconds.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Game Rules:

-You give results of the previous Time Travelers mission (a logical conclusion of what may have happened from their change).
-You are given a mission - a historical event to change (era/time/year/date/people involved will be listed).
-Give the action(s) you take to prevent or change the event.
-You CANNOT give away who you are, you have to blend in with that time/era.
-REMEMBER, you have ONE MINUTE to take action.
-Then you give a mission to the next Time Traveler.

EXAMPLE Mission:
(Previous Time Traveler mission was to keep Tsar Nicholas II and his family from being executed in Russia, 7/11/1918.)

(Your mission is to stop Lee Harvey Oswald from assassinating President John F. Kennedy on 11/22/1963 in Dallas, Texas.)

Results of Previous Mission:
The Russian Royal Family lived, still in power, but killed all their enemies, and Russia is now a leading Monarchy power of the European hemisphere.

My Mission:
I set fire to the book depository, so Oswald had his plans ruined; he missed his opportunity to kill Kennedy.

To start --
Next Travelers Mission:
Altering Hitlers path in life, so he never becomes a leader of any group.

1880 I visit Alois Hitler, "accidentally" shoot him... in the nuts.... Since Adolph's father was very much sterile Adolph was never born.

Your Mission, should you choose, Is to make certain that John Hinckley Jr does the job he was sent back into time to do... this time correctly....

I send a secret letter to John Hinckley Jr claiming to be Jodie foster saying that yes i would marry you but only if you sucseed in assasinating Ronald Regan, seriously dont mess it or i,ll deny i ever knew about this!

NEXT MISSION

To make WWII a Victory for the axis powers

Easy, peasy...

1 I teleport back, convince Adolf to capture every british solder at dunkirk, thereby taking 600 000 brits out of the equasion

2 I convince Adolfie not to switch to targeting the RAF runway's but to continue to target the planes, thereby eliminating the RAF

3 I again convince Adolf to keep peace with Russkie, and give that job to the Japs, so that Germany only has 1 battlefront

4 I focus all the efforts into messermit....

Then I flush myself down the toilet, cause the SS don't like us queer folk, and I fuc#¤~n hate pink, and I ain't gonna wear a pink star.

OK, so now you gonna go forward in time and make sure that Lukie's daddy comes out tops... Biglaugh

I really hate it when drunks play this game.......

Wink

???

Fine no mission for me.

However I have a mission for you, Stop Constantine from establishing Romanized Christianity. yeah you got a long journey ahead of you.

I stop Licinius from going to battle.

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to stop the feud between Darius and Alexander the great for world domination.

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

Aaargh quack phiiisst!

Where the heck is mine?

Huh??

Huh?

Just you tell me, why mine's gone and got left out!

What hapened to Luckie's daddy?

Huh?

Quaaaack!

Rainbowmum Wrote:Your mission should you choose to accept it is to stop the feud between Darius and Alexander the great for world domination.

Ok, I go back to the times of Phillip II of Macedon and make Persians approach Greeks in the South and Thracians in the North to offer help in their constant uprisings against Macedon in exchange for shared spheres on influence in the Eastern Mediterranean, the Aegean and the Black Sea

Go back and turn the Great War into a Central Powers victory