Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Traveler
Ok i go back and give kaiser wilhelm many katyusha rockets! :biggrin:

Go back and tell us just who Jack the Ripper was

partis Wrote:Ok i go back and give kaiser wilhelm many katyusha rockets! :biggrin:

Go back and tell us just who Jack the Ripper was

He was the gay dude with the 36" shlong, ...:eek:...waaaay back in auntie Vickies time who used to strike terror into Oliver and friends living at Fagan's....

Wasn't he?

Go back and read the rules of the game.

Napoleon was defeated at Waterloo. Your mission *should you choose* is to set the record of history correct and have Napoleon be victorious.

I go back to 1807 when only Portugal and Denmark defied France's Continental System against Britain.

I use my minute to give a letter to Napoleon stating a fake threat of Brit intervention in Denmark advicing him instead to fake-threaten to capture the Danish Navy. I'll elaborate the effects of my action.

Britain invades Denmark in a preemptive response, which makes the Danish Kings plea for Napoleon's help. They surrender the Navy to France instead, knowing that the Brits could not defeat the French land Army.

Danish use their less numerous Navy as an effective raiding force on British coasts, rather than fully engaging the Royal Navy, and every attempt by British forces to land on Danemark fails due to the French presence. With this distraction, Napoleon is free from invading Portugal without Brit intervention and in exchange for the returnal of Caribbean colonies to Spain, taken by France and Britain in the Treaty of Utrecht 1713, they are secured free passage through the peninsula.

With the Continental System fully in place, Britain sees its commercial routes hampered while no other Power was willing to risk engaging France's land Army.

Britain is forced to sue for peace and they focus their affairs outside on commercial routes and colonies rather than in continental Europe. France's hegemony is complete although the inevitable German unification would cause trouble later on, Napoleon was dead by then, undefeated.

You task is to go back in time and convince the French Army to cross the border and halt the Wehrmacht in 1936 When Hitler ordered the Rhineland remilitarized.

Set the impossible much? France, win a war - seriously....

Henry ford came real close to using alcohol as the fuel of choice for the horseless carriage. your mission, should you choose, is to correct that minor 'gasoline' engine problem for alcohol.