Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to resign and leave the building
Hello All,
Sorry to break the news like this but as of the moment when i hit submit new thread i shall be closing down myself from the forum.... I want to let you know ive had some laughs over the past six months or so its been nice meeting you guys but im getting a feeling i get after the life of a site has kinda expired inside and i dont know i just feel like i have no more motivation towards the site anymore....

Well i want to say goodbye to

CardShark
Sweetlad86
Jay_wat
princealberto
shadow
Marshlander
Phil..

and everyone else who knew me.. Sorry to end my time here but its now the time to move onto another thing in life....

Best wishes all and good luck for the future

Gonna miss ya all

Kindest regards and one last final wave

zeon (oct2008-March 2009)

xx

Stay cool Z!

Awwww fair play my good man.

I'm thinking that about this county (UK) as a hole so I know what you mean dude.

Hope you have a good one Z

I wish you the best in all your ventures Zeon.

Goodbye Zeon, hope you find what you are looking for elsewhere... Mind you, you are welcome to trot back in here at any time. I don't think there's an expiration date involved. Wink

Cheers, Zeon.

All the best

Funny because I just came back from my own self-imposed exhile.GS is dead,I've accepted that but I love the fellas here.Anyhow,hope you'll stay cool.

GS is dead?

OK,too strong of a statement.If you were offended,I am sorry.But Derek,its not the same as before.Remember what it used to be like?It was so fun,exciting and such a joy.With Enigma,Shadow and everybody else starting entertaining,informative threads.It was so cool back then.

But a few of them don't know that the site is up again. GS did go down for nearly 2 months!!!