Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To SadSilence
It's been 5 days. The more there are of them, the more they drag their feet.

It's been more than 100 hours. I can only guess how long they seem to you.

It's been more minutes that I am willing to count. I was never good at Math. But many of them were filled with thoughts about you.

Come back. We won't judge. We know there will be slip ups and also ups and downs. We were there too, remember? Our problems might have not been as big as yours, but to us they felt huge and untackleable.

I don't want to tell you to stop cutting. Nobody should force you to stop. Until you find another way how to deal with your emotions, you are not ready. I will celebrate every day you fight the urge though. Because it means you are trying. Trying is good enough in my book.

I understand your need to feel the pain to distract yourself, to feel in control, to feel something. Just please, stay safe. Don't cut too deep and take care of your wounds. Maybe scratching your skin hard would have similar effect of release without the need to permanently mark your skin.

No matter what you do, SadSilence, we won't reject you or turn our backs to you. We accept who you are, the good, the bad, the exquisite that you don't see in yourself yet, but we do and admire.

We can't stop you, SadSilence, and we won't judge. Stopping the habit is completely your decision and no matter how you are going to decide, we will be there for you. And when you are ready to stop, you won't find more supportive group than GS.

We are not happy about your habit, but it is your decision to make. Come back and tell us about your friend. How he makes you feel, what you like about him and what you hate.

I hope one of those thousand lurkers that come to GS everyday, is you. Bighug

Thats beautiful Nick, and I echo those sentiments

I'm not sure what's going on. I did follow SadSilence's threads but did he leave GS? Am I missing something?

Hi Jay, I hope he didn't. But giving his last posts, I would love to know how he's doing and if things are getting better for him. It always looked like he felt really alone with this problems. I hope he comes back and realize that he is not.

In good times, we soar,
like weightless balloons
over neon rainbows.
In bad times, you are soothing balm
for my pummeled soul.
I learn so much from you;
you help me see old things in new ways.
I wonder how you are

wow pellaz, this is so touching and beautiful

pellaz Wrote:In good times, we soar,
like weightless balloons
over neon rainbows.
In bad times, you are soothing balm
for my pummeled soul.
I learn so much from you;
you help me see old things in new ways.
I wonder how you are

For some reason this reminds me of Hector Belioz's; Symphonie Fantastique Confusedmile: . (The Fantastic Symphony)

His story is a tragic one and he wrote it not in words, but in a symphony and is regarded to be a very emotional work. Something about this reminds me of it. Although this shares a bit of the message of his song, mainly love and sorrow Smile .

Very well done Pellaz, your partner must be very lucky to have a poet :biggrin: .

Nick, thanks for this.

Man, pellaz -- your poetry is beautiful.

Silence, I hope you know some of us do carry you in our hearts. You've touched many of us. I hope you are ok.

I would like to also offer my support as Gayspeak Agony Aunt to sad silence and say once again dont feel a stranger we are here as a community which helps one another.. I help a few members online and over the phone in text/call with various issues and value every member on the site as a respectable indivudual not a statistic

Hope to see ya soon sadsilence we work together to show you we care for ya despite not ever meeting ya but this shows that help is avalible anywhere on this site

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon xc

Absolutely lovely Nick.

Have you asked Jim if he has heard from him .