Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To SadSilence
Rainbowmum Wrote:Have you asked Jim if he has heard from him .

Hi Mum. No..? I didn't realize they knew each other. I just hope that his absence means that he asked for a professional help.
I knew a member of another board once. He had written thousands of posts, kept coming back every day, started some work that needed regular update and then he suddenly disappeared. Those six months when we didn't know what happened to him were so long. It reminded me how fragile an Internet friendship is. Relationship over the Internet can mean so much, but it can be destroyed so easily...

Jim has been working with him, and they are getting on well.
I will send Jim a pm and let him know we are worried.
Positive thoughts , we will find him.Biggthumpup

Nick9 Wrote:Relationship over the Internet can mean so much, but it can be destroyed so easily...

See what I meant, Mum? I went to bed yesterday and today I wake up into two of my favorite guys being in quarrel and on their leave :frown:

Rainbowmum Wrote:Positive thoughts , we will find him.Biggthumpup

:biggrin: now I feel like being too hysteric.
It's just when it comes to depression I have learned to take nothing for granted :frown:

Thanks, Mum.

has anyone herd from sadsilence or zombieslayer, I can't stop thinking about them.

I hope SadSilence is ok and is getting the help he needs. The kid I might know much but reading his post Ive come to care about him a lot <3

Thank you Smile

I've been on the road, in California for a international dance compition that was sister was apart of. I didn't have any Wi-Fi and my father didn't want to pay the fee to get it so I couldn't come and check GS and post my thoughts and feelings over the past week. That unfortunely had it's painful price. I've been fighting the urge still, not a day goes by without thinking about it. Today when I got home I put the tack to my skin, started to drag and then pulled away... Sadly it's only because I know my father will be doing a body check in the next few days (Nothing preverted like, just making sure I'm not cutting anywhere, at all)

*big sigh* oh my goodness I was worried, glad your ok. Keep fighting those urges they'll start to let up soon. Did you enjoy your trip? A nice long ride usually helps me clear my head.

Quote:Did you enjoy your trip? A nice long ride usually helps me clear my head.

I enjoyed the two days at Disneyland, that's about it. I was really sick one day I threw up five times, slept roughly twenty-seven hours and didn't eat for thirty-two hours. Long car rides are hell for me, I get motion sickness but what is worse is there's nothing to distract from myself.

So pleased to see you back with us mate, we were concerned, now you know you have people in your corner Wink