Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomb raider
Cat3 hello guys! it's been awhile since i logged in my gayspeak account and for the first time i'm finally posting something (YEY)Boldlblue . i have been very busy lately and made a lot of changes! both mentally and physically. as you see on my photos on my profile that's not how i look anymore i decided to ditch my "twink" look. i stopped dying my hair blonde, and decided to let my natural black hair finally let out after 5 years of being blonde and finally letting my facial hair grow for that scruffy look haha i'll be posting photos of my new look soon Wink .

anyway im not here to talk about changes but i wanna talk about my all time favorite game tomb raider. ever since i could remember i've been playing tomb raider from the very year it was released way back in 97' i think? it was one of the first games i've played with my very first playstaion and i continued to follow lara and kept playing up to this day. ovcourse when your a TR fan you're used with how usually the plot goes with every game. but it's different with the latest TR game.

at first i didn't like the idea of how they are changing everything and starting all over from lara's origins and all that. i would tell my friends it's not "tomb raiding" anymore and the stories different she does not have two guns etc! i hated everything with the tomb raider 2013 game. how it's not the same with the previous ones.

so i know im a little too late but i just bought the game and finished it in 2 days after purchasing and my GOD! the game is epic! this is difinetely a breathe of fresh air for TOMB RAIDER. totally different! it's like playing Hunger Game X Survivor. im taking my word back so far this is the best tomb raider game. the game offers fresh new gameplay, its a full cast, action packed, and it is bursting with adventures and realistic environment. i totally enjoyed playing the new tomb raider game and can't wait for the next installment! i hope the next one will be more awesome than this. totally worth every penny!. the game makes you understand why lara survives all dangerous situtations shes in too, turns out she's been through worse haha. but anyway i give this game 5/5 score difinetely recommending this to my friends.

tell me what do you think of the new TR game?

Um..

double posted..? I replied to your other Tomb Raider post..

justbry87 Wrote:Um..

He probably got moderated and tried to do it again, and now both show up

southbiochem Wrote:He probably got moderated and tried to do it again, and now both show up

I figured it was that or the forum is being weird. It's been acting up
a lot recently.. At least over here it has been.. <___<

justbry87 Wrote:I figured it was that or the forum is being weird. It's been acting up
a lot recently.. At least over here it has been.. <___<

[COLOR="Green"]Every where sister!

Especially with my Coconut run island internet LOL

Had to get the chickens outside to run faster to spin the coconut! I placed a wild dog behind them <3

It's okay, though, They enjoy the exercise >.>[/COLOR]

On topic:

I'm afraid I don't know of Tomb Raider.

I am glad you had a change though. Change is always fabulous darling <3 .... Pics aren't coming fast enough dear, hurry hurry :p

Sylph Wrote:[COLOR="Green"]Every where sister!

Especially with my Coconut run island internet LOL

Had to get the chickens outside to run faster to spin the coconut! I placed a wild dog behind them <3

It's okay, though, They enjoy the exercise >.>[/COLOR]

CocoNet.

;D

justbry87 Wrote:CocoNet.

;D

This is it! I'm done.

You've slayed me lol

Although we have something like that here, called NorthRock internet, after the ecosystem here lol.

I'm asking my premier to instill a Coconet <3

justbry87 Wrote:Um..

yeah site acting weird haha