Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too hairy
Hi guys,

Just want to know your opinions...

Do you find hairy chest, hairy arms and hairy legs a turn-off? (but no facial hair)

Esp if the hair is curly. Sad

I like body hair on a guy. A very hairy chest and legs is a turn on.Bear

Hairy can be extremely HOT (no pun). Smile

Huh...I never gave it much thought. If I'm really into a guy, what does it matter? That being said, my BF is extremely hairy and he's pretty damn hot.
Definitely not a turn off.

depends on the guy, after all Wink

I prefer smoothies.

bluedragon Wrote:Do you find hairy chest, hairy arms and hairy legs a turn-off? (but no facial hair)

HELL NO.

I find it beautiful, gorgeous, and so on...

It's one of the main things that turn me on about men.

We've had several threads about this come up in the past few weeks. You should do what's comfortable for YOU because there are men who like every type.

I keep relatively smooth for my own enjoyment. You can't really see the hairs on my torso if I keep them short so they aren't an issue. It's really my lower half that I have to keep in check. My body is more tiny and petite than most women and hairy doesn't suit me well. But I'm sure there are men out there who would enjoy my body covered in hair. *shrug*

Now the hair on my head is very long and I'm aiming for waist-length. Maybe that makes up for the lack of body hair. Haha.

Too much body hair :confused:

I doubt that is even possible.

I prefer men with pelts... I think has much to do with my own inability to grow body hair.... What few hairs I have are super fine and blondish and don't show up, and then grow so sparsely I feel naked when naked.

I find it kinda odd, but on this (and actually many others) subject it appears guys blessed with a fine pelt hate it, and those cursed with naked skin hate that.... I guess humans just can't be comfortable in their own hide/pelt.

Tons and TONS of gay men LOVE hairy men. I can't say that I'm one of them, but the fact is? There are TONS of men out there that find it hot.