Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too hairy
CCRox Wrote:I got a fun chuckle out of the image of your letting it all grow out "for a man" and his adoration so absorbing he doesn't see the look of discomfort on your face! So glad you know how to keep it like you like it! uhhh, can we see? lol jk, but not really. Sagrin

smooth butts drive me nuttz just as much as hairy legs... sorry to perv out but I'm horny. Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

well I am VERY hairy and also prefer men with body hair. I probably draw the line at it really being ALL OVER the body but otherwise I love it.
Actually if anything I find guys with really no body hair at all a bit unappealing. Not to say that I wouldn´t find them attractive for other reasons but the body hair definitely helps.

that said my experience is definitely NOT that there are "tonnes of men" into body hair. Sadly Sad

CCRox Wrote:ummmm, i wanna see.... Sagrin

No, you would fall in love Sad
But if you insist

CCRox Wrote:smooth butts drive me nuttz just as much as hairy legs... sorry to perv out but I'm horny. Sagrin

You naughty boy. Smile

Ekwarph Wrote:No, you would fall in love Sad
But if you insist

I laid right down and took that like a man...
[Image: buffy.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Uneunsae Wrote:You naughty boy. Smile

Naughty is nice up in the house this mornin'!
[Image: dd70a635e2f89d53a7ff260cd4c84626.jpg]

I don't think I've ever really thought about it. I would say that hair or no hair is fine with me. I do find myself leaning towards a natural look, whether it be hairy or not, I don't really like a guy who shaves too much (I suppose that's a bit hypocritical since I do shave my legs.)

I know what you mean about shaving too much. That's why I only shave my legs and under my arms and trim everywhere else. Taking a razor to the entire body can seem odd and you get that stubble, but some guys get lazer hair removal and it looks nice. I wish I could afford something like that.

I prefer hair but smooth is delightful too...ok so variety is the spice of life.
[Image: tumblr_n536d52lEk1qbnt4vo1_250.gif]