Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too hairy
Uneunsae Wrote:I know what you mean about shaving too much. That's why I only shave my legs and under my arms and trim everywhere else. Taking a razor to the entire body can seem odd and you get that stubble, but some guys get lazer hair removal and it looks nice. I wish I could afford something like that.

I think laser hair removal would be AMAZING if I could afford it as well... Someday, maybe Smile

Oh, CCRox, I liked that gif. Though my body is not muscular. I'm very lean and I have a very small waist. Kind of a curvy shape for a guy. Smile

Uneunsae Wrote:Oh, CCRox, I liked that gif. Though my body is not muscular. I'm very lean and I have a very small waist. Kind of a curvy shape for a guy. Smile

Oh I wasn't trying to reference anyone in particular...just the search results that first met the subject matter! I have a much more accurate image of you in mind dear I assure you. Luvlove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

We use a variety of methods and rotate for economy and efficiency based on the degree of smoothness piquing interest at the time. Our favorite is simply nair or other cream hair removal in the shower. We use lots of moisturizer (mostly gold bond) and shea butter soaps. I'm handy with the clippers but George always reminds me to curb my artistic side. Laser is actually a bit more affordable for the right types of hair/growth as it lasts a long time for some so that it only costs about twice as much over time and well worth it for a pampering, self indulgence type deal in prep for a vacation or other agenda.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I have a question about moisturizer. Since it's related to smooth skin. I can't find one that doesn't make my body break out. Any suggestions?

Uneunsae Wrote:I have a question about moisturizer. Since it's related to smooth skin. I can't find one that doesn't make my body break out. Any suggestions?

Hmm how about natural products?

I know fresh aloe vera can be a wonderful moisturiser Smile

I have heard of honey+milk and pure coconut oil but I'm sure whether they work well

ALL the natural moisturizers work great so it's a matter of individual sensitivity and preference. I use gold bond lotion with shea butter. Bulk generic shea butter and cocoa butter. But I've used it all... Jergen's for men face and body goes quickly around my home too.

Uneunsae Wrote:I have a question about moisturizer. Since it's related to smooth skin. I can't find one that doesn't make my body break out. Any suggestions?

My favorite is Dove's Nutrium Moisture for soap alternated with their Deep Moisture with Shea.

My fav lotion is healing gold bond with shea. And I use the generics in between to stretch the budget! Wavey

I recently started using that Gold Bond stuff and hope it works. My skin is very sensitive though and breaks out easily. That's one reason I haven't dated in so long,. I'm extremely self conscious about it. Anyway, if it doesn't work I'm going to try something water based with absolutely NO oil in it.

This video is hot.