Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too tired.
Too tired to try. Too tired to please. Too tired to be nice. Too tired to care. Too tired to go on.

Trap a candle's flame in a box and watch it suffocate, struggle, and die.

SadSilence, I hope you don't turn your back on us, when they publish our complete works and you become an esteemed and loved writer.

Who do you want to please? And why would you want to do that? Concentrate on yourself right now. Don't feel obliged to please anyone. What would please YOU?

You need to take care of YOURSELF, not other people's issue. Because, honestly, you are your best friend. The others may claimed to be your friends one day and gossip you the next. You need to love yourself first to become confident and to know your own needs. You are your first priority. Don't feel like you need to please the whole world, so that you can become happy. Bighug

I think what Nick9 said is very helpful.... but I found a link for those who want to talk :
[URL="http://www.suicide.org/"]
You are never alone[/URL]

Thank you fenris. I can only hope it was helpful, but I know it was honest. I wish I could "read" those kind of people before they strike.

SadSilence, never feel like you HAVE TO be nice or please. I know it is hard at your age, hell in some cases it is hard at any age.

I guess this is a controversial thing, but I think you need to find a way how to release your stress. Because I really don't want to see you falling into deep depression.

Because honestly ANYTHING is better than uncured deep depression. Your parents won't let you cut. If you find any way other than cutting to release your stress, then DO it. This is not a habit that you can break just by your will. You need do change your thinking and your behavior. Stopping and doing nothing will lead you nowhere, your mind will not cope with the stress you are putting on yourself.

I know the feeling of release and peace and that stress free moments after you do it. And I know the guilt that comes after that. But I am aware that it allows you to function until the stress cumulates again. You need to find another way. But you can't be forced to do nothing!

Stay safe, SadSilence. *hug*

They have some phone numbers on the site... and I think it is a good Idea to call them... they know the area, know the possibilities and it is sometimes a good thing just to talk, they are 24 hours a day on the phone.