Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total Newbie from Singapore over here..
hi guys,
i'm totally new here.. hopefully i can get some more guides here...
i'm looking for new boyfriend as well.. Smile

please help me here!!

Thanks,
Dith

Hiya !

I'm sure we'll all do our best ... Apa Khabar ?? Smile

((( that's about all the Malay I know, but hey )))

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hello ! welcome to the forums. I think there are other people from Singapore here but i am not totally sure ! you might want to make a peoples search and see what is there. Biggthumpup

Hey and welcome!

omgsh that's the coolest name! welcome aboard! question:what language do the speak in singapore? singaaaaaporian? lol jk unless that's what it's called....?

welcome aboard!! Xyxwave

Per the CIA World Factbook's 2000 Census, these are the languages of choice in Singapore (the % reflects the percentage of the population that spoke that language in 2000) :-

Mandarin 35%,
English 23%,
Malay 14.1%,
Hokkien 11.4%,
Cantonese 5.7%,
Teochew 4.9%,
Tamil 3.2%,
other Chinese dialects 1.8%,
other 0.9%

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Hiya !

I'm sure we'll all do our best ... Apa Khabar ?? Smile

((( that's about all the Malay I know, but hey )))

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

hii... well... i'm actually Indonesian that study in SIngapore.. so i am indonesian its just that i speak english yahh... Smile)
and i do speak malay but not in a very fluent way.. i do speak Indonesian thou... Smile)

sexyzackers Wrote:omgsh that's the coolest name! welcome aboard! question:what language do the speak in singapore? singaaaaaporian? lol jk unless that's what it's called....?

lols.. thanks a lot.. Dith is actually my nickname.. i have like thousands of nickname.. blame on my friends.. Big Grin

and we basically speak English in Singapore.. thou they used some Chinese/Malay/Indian-Tamil accent and make English sounds effed up.. yeah.. i totally hate the accent...
but i do speak English and Indonesian basically.. a little bit of Chinese-Mandarin.. but so little that i dont even wanna talk about it.. :p

adith1801 Wrote:lols.. thanks a lot.. Dith is actually my nickname.. i have like thousands of nickname.. blame on my friends.. Big Grin

and we basically speak English in Singapore.. thou they used some Chinese/Malay/Indian-Tamil accent and make English sounds effed up.. yeah.. i totally hate the accent...
but i do speak English and Indonesian basically.. a little bit of Chinese-Mandarin.. but so little that i dont even wanna talk about it.. :p
I speak a little Chinese-Mandarin, I'm better at Japanese though.Tongue3