Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touching
Do gay guys enjoy touching their dicks more than straight guys?

I ask because I was just thinking of masturbation and how if straight guys only like a woman's body...do they really know how to appreciate the art of masturbation?

I think that a guy that is gay might enjoy touching another guy's dick more than a straight guy would. :biggrin:

jeffrey Wrote:I think that a guy that is gay might enjoy touching another guy's dick more than a straight guy would. :biggrin:

Well yea they are going to enjoy touching another guys dick! haha Silly!!!

I hounestly beleive it the same for all. depends on the person really.

jeffrey Wrote:I think that a guy that is gay might enjoy touching another guy's dick more than a straight guy would. :biggrin:

Phhhhhhh - that's the sound of me spitting coffee all over my desk when I read that reply Smile

I too think it doesn't matter what sexuality, all guys touch/play with themselves equally.

Yeah. It's the same for both gay or straight guys. Depends on people.

Of course it'd different for everyone, but I think that gay/bi guys enjoy themselves much more during masturbation because they know how to explore their bodies, and dick in particular. I've watched a ton of solo vids of both straight and gay guys, and gay guys use many approaches and techniques to touching, caressing and stroking their tools and their balls, compared to just beating off. Guys who have interest in dick always appreciate one...

Straight guys play with themselves at least as much, if not more, because they get far less sex than gay guys. They just don't like talking about it because then they really are just wankers. Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:Straight guys play with themselves at least as much, if not more, because they get far less sex than gay guys. They just don't like talking about it because then they really are just wankers. Rolleyes

Roflmao

I think everyone touches themselves, and loves it. I mean, who does something that they hate, that often?

CellarDweller Wrote:Roflmao

I think everyone touches themselves, and loves it. I mean, who does something that they hate, that often?

You make a good point!

Sent from my mobile device