Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgenders.
I just found this YT channel that I thought you might want to look at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/theswedishshemale

She's in Sweden so there are likely differences than in other countries. I don't know if I'll watch any more than I have but I thought I'd share about it here for anyone interested.

whoa, i'm gay and even i have to say she's very---pretty. *lingering stare*

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Alright, so i know this is a gay forum. but i know there are a few transgenders here SOMEWHERE. And i'd like to ask them to step out and inform me. Now where i live the only Transgender i have seen is a man dressed as a woman and sells flowers on the street corner. he quite popular- but i'm sure he has been jumped and harrassed. Now i never spoke to him (because he's pretty old), but i would like to know, if i should ever meet a transgender my age and decided to talk to him or her, what do i say? i am very uninformed about them and i would really like to know from a real life one. should i ever ask what gender he/she is? will i offend him.her? Should i even care? what questions might hurt? what questions will flatter? I just find it'd be very difficult to talk to them, espescially since all the ones i've seen on tv and real life are extremely outgoing.I'm only asking because if i should ever have the chance to befriend a transgender/sexual. i will want to know what NOT to say or do.

i have always spoken to them as a person i introduce myself and they introduce them selves and vola now i know how i call them .they an person and i treat them most of the time they will tell me what they are because other wise judt gessing dosenot work there are a few type guys that wear the closes ad have the apperance of other sexes they are usaly very open to telling people as they want others like them to have the freedom to dress and live as they
want because they want the same thing themselves.