Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transvestites vs guys vs girls
I find myself a little confused. I'm bisexual and I have found myself leaning more towards women than men. And then transvestites were thrown into the mix. I am so ridiculously attracted to transvestites. But I don't have the confidence to approach one quite yet. It may take some liquid courage, aka alcohol, but I just haven't been able to. How do I get the confidence? I think I'd prefer to date a transvestite, but since I haven't tried... I wouldn't know.

I believe I read in a few places that the majority of transvestites were actually men who preferred women sexually. Finding one who likes men may be just that little bit more difficult if this is true. I guess one gains confidence through practice. Would this be one place to start?

http://www.partypop.com/Categories/Drag_.../Boise.htm

Lol. Not helping. Only turning me on. I don't want to pay for anything. I'm a poor college kid.

Best thing to do is maybe visit gay capitals around the world and explore your sexuality... Build up your confidence and remember its either a Yes or a No... One thing it could be is a cock in a frock

They are just people like everyone else.

In most major cities you'll find both night clubs and sex clubs frequented by the transgender community. That would be a place to start. The internet sites would work too, but there are so many fakes and people who back out of dates. I'd go for the clubs, works for me, both in drag and guy mode ;-)