Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trimming
I want to ask you about my hair problem. I know its natural but i have really hairy legs. and a little on the ass. I dont know about the ass part, but i don't wanna get rid of all the hair on my legs. I just want to make them look.. better. I don't want to have the laser treatment or shave or anything. I was thinking about trimming but how often do i gonna have to do it?
i dont know if i can send you guys pictures but im gonna go and try (those are not my legs but the amount of the hair is almost the same):

http://www.google.com.tr/imgres?q=hairy+...:200,i:202

I'm not sure about being a bottom or top (because i haven't experienced anything yet) but in both case it looks.. too much. What do you guys think?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...-_-NA-_-NA

[Image: 96-727-040-01.jpg]

It has a lot of attachments and an adjustable guard. It allows you to trim up everything real nice and even.

You don't have to get exactly that one, there are many brands out there with a wide variety of prices.

If it has a sliding guard attachment, start off with it set on 3 or 2, that may be close enough to even up the hairs. 1 would be super short but not really whiskers, but it may be short enough to make the individual hairs stand at attention thus become prickly.

They go for less than $20.00 (USD) at walmart and various similar big box stores. Cheap and they can last if you take care of the cutting head with regular cleaning and oiling.

How often am i gonna have to use it? and will it be thicker when it grow back up?

Depends on how fast your hair grows. If I had a hairy body and if that hair grew as fast as the hair on my head that would be a once a week job.

Thicker? no. Its a wives tail that trimmed/shaved hair grows thicker.

Given Rumble's age, it probably will grow thicker if he starts shaving, cutting it... The thickness of your hair is also dependent on how healthy your body is. It does grow coarser (if you know that word, Rumble) when you cut it often, maybe not much thicker... it still feels different than if you let it grow out.

so what should i do? i don't want to make it thicker.

It is just a myth that it grows back coarser no matter what anyone says Regardless of how hairy you are, the speed it grows, your age and what not it is simply not true. Now if you're like me and your hair grows like a weed I would trim it every week. I have found that a quality trimmer is a must. I don't trim my legs but to trim my goatee with a Remington PG-6020 that I bought at Wal-Mart for like 25 bucks. This is the best little trimmer that I have ever owned. It comes with a guard attachment with various length adjustments so you can trim to any length as you wish.

Thanks everyone!

I wouldn't want you to trim ANY of your legs!!!! Scared
A little man-scaping near the genitals if helpful, but otherwise, gimme ye fuzzy au naturale!

btw, that pic reference is awesome...

Que sera sera... and to each his own... And lastly, I'd remind you that however you decide it will be fine and will not change how it grows, how much, etc. I can attest from first hand experience as I have gone several ways over the years without any noticeable difference one way or the other. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

thank youBig Grin