Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trimming
To Rumble88:

Trimming always promotes hair growth. It also makes the hair grow stronger and less flexible. The more you cut, the hairier you will get.

Good luck!!!!!

^ I agree on that..

I personally love facial hair and leg hair. They both look sexy to me. I'm not talking about those really longs beards. I'm talking about thin hair lining his chin and cheeks (the ones on his face). Let the hair cover those legs and pubes.

I gotta say.. it's all a matter of personal taste..but I like my guys furry like animal :p

Ok, here is the deal. I was just as hairy as that pic when I was about 16. People made comments, usually not good ones. When you are that young, girls are not used to seeing it so they giggle and gross out over it. Guys see other guys in the showers so they know its normal. Some have a lot, some don't.

I know it's been said, but cutting hair dose not make it grow more or thicker because all hair on your body is dead by the time it comes out of your skin. There is no way cutting something like that can send a message to your hair follicle to grow more or less or thicker or change color. It's not a two way street. The Hair Follicle in your skin is what determine, if you will go grey, how thick, color etc. If it dies you go bald.

The reason some people think it grows more is because over time as you age, it can increase quite a bit depending on your genetic background. Just like some people go grey in their 20s, others dont start until they are are almost 50. Some people never go completely grey. Body hair is the same way. Just depends on genetics.

As for trimming, this is something you should do. At your age, like I said, not a lot of other people are used to it, or real men for that matter. So I would trim very short, but not stubble. When you get into college, you could let it go to whatever you like, but keep it trim. Older guys like bear types like as much hair as you can grow. But I would not listen to that "keep it natural" thing right now because trust me, only a had full of gay guys really like it supper hairy men.

I trim now about once a month, it takes like 2 hours! The rule of thumb is that it should always look neat. You can be very sexy and muscular with hair as long as you spend some time keeping it trim. Most guys like a hair chest and legs, most do not like hairy backs or shoulders. Some people like a love trail down to below depending on what you got. Most guys dont a like forest in the front where their face might go so make sure if you dont trim anywhere else, trim the front.

Hairy butt? Me too. That is more of a grey area. I would say most guys like a smooth butt. I have only met a handful of guys that like a fury butt. That being said, don't shave totally smooth like razor stubble. You will break out and that is not attractive with your cloths off. Here is my secret, I shave any hair on my back or shoulders off completely which is very little. I spend the most time on my chest cutting semi close as sort of trimming the edges neat - this is why people jokingly call it manscaping. I shave my butt really close, my front to look trim, but not smooth. And the legs get the longest setting on the razor. That way, when you look at the total package, the slightly more concentration of hair on the chest and legs make the butt look almost smooth.

It's really up to you, I know guys that dont bother at all. Others that shave everything. But I would say the best thing you can do if you are naturally hairy is turn it into a positive. Not all guys will be into it, but seems like right now, short beards are more popular then I can ever remember and body hair is a masculine trait gay men are really getting into. Just keep it neat and trimmed. And if you know in advance you are going on a special date or to the beach, do it a week before so it has time to smooth out a bit.

Dont bother with wax, men's hair is much coarser then women's hair so that trick is much more painful. Same goes for things like Nair which sort of burns the hair away. It is painless but stinks like burnt hair. Laser is perm but also painful. Trimming is the easiest and most flexible solution.

Happy Manscaping!