Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True Stories of ME
Hy Gays :biggrin: ,

in this thread I'll post my true story, what I've done in my life regarding sex (gay of course :biggrin: ). wheter you believe it or not but it's true :biggrin: . Fell free to post a reply or comment about my story.
P.S the story is at random, not chronology. the name of places and persons in this stories are fake to maintain the privacy of those involved.

Story 1 ("The Babysitter")
I grew up in a city called Teagung, it's a small countryside town with nice scenery. my family lived in a big house with my uncle's family and my grandmother(from my dad). I had a brother and a cousin to play with. my cousin was 3 years old and he had a babysitter(boy) named Wawan. Becouse my brother always busy with his own friends, I usually play with Wawan along with my cousin Rando.
Wawan and I got so friendly that we often slept together in his room, usually we did nothing but chit-chat and sleep, but one night, I woke up in the middle of the night finding that Wawan head is on my laps, when I finaly see clearly, I saw him sucking my cock!:eek: Well, I'm surprised 'couse Wawan hadn't show his gay behaviour. but Wawan didn't realize that I'm awake, so I pretend to be sleeping while enjoying the sensation until I fall asleep again. The next morning when I'm woke up, my pants is on, Wawan had woken up before me. When I play again with him that day, he pretend that nothing happened last night. I thought "okay, that's all right, after all I'm the one that gets the pleasure hehehe... :biggrin: ".

Story 2 ("The Ass-Boy")
I had a friend named Albert, he's older than me about 1 year. I met him while I was playing at my grandmother(from my mom) house, he is the son of my grandma neighbour. yes I often see him and play with him, maybe twice a week. He is perfectly normal boy, straight.
About a month after our first meeting, he suddenly becoming weird, he had a weird behaviour that he tell me only. Strangely, he had fun by poking something up to his asshole:confused: , and being his friend, he always ask me to put some toy up to his asshole, toy like hand of spiderman, copstick, spoon, radio antenna, plastik sword, tree branch, anything fit in his asshole. of course being straight, he never wanted to be involved in cock sucking, anal sex, even mutual masturbation, he just love to put something in his asshole, that's it, nothing else. yes I ask him if I could put my cock in, to fuck him, and he said NO!!. :frown:

jenova Wrote:Story 2 ("The Ass-Boy")
I had a friend named Albert, he's older than me about 1 year. I met him while I was playing at my grandmother(from my mom) house, he is the son of my grandma neighbour. yes I often see him and play with him, maybe twice a week. He is perfectly normal boy, straight.
About a month after our first meeting, he suddenly becoming weird, he had a weird behaviour that he tell me only. Strangely, he had fun by poking something up to his asshole:confused: , and being his friend, he always ask me to put some toy up to his asshole, toy like hand of spiderman, copstick, spoon, radio antenna, plastik sword, tree branch, anything fit in his asshole. of course being straight, he never wanted to be involved in cock sucking, anal sex, even mutual masturbation, he just love to put something in his asshole, that's it, nothing else. yes I ask him if I could put my cock in, to fuck him, and he said NO!!. :frown:

Dont ask him. if u really think he is hot then just grab him and do him. :tongue:

Jenova you can add those to your blog, is better to have them there.

Thanks Cool

nonethelesss those were very... interesting reads

I've moved this thread and its replies into the Sex & Sexuality - Guys thread. Seems more appropriate to be in there than General Chit-Chat.

Of course would be even better in you're blog matey.

feelmychampagne Wrote:Dont ask him. if u really think he is hot then just grab him and do him. :tongue:

Hehehehe... Now that is rape, isn't? :biggrin:

nice move though, worth to try, I guess :biggrin:

spotysocks Wrote:Jenova you can add those to your blog, is better to have them there.

Thanks Cool

Well, Thanks a lot Spoty :biggrin:

I had it on my blog, now :tongue:
plus one more story to enjoy :biggrin:

jenova Wrote:Well, Thanks a lot Spoty :biggrin:

I had it on my blog, now :tongue:
plus one more story to enjoy :biggrin:

:biggrin: yeah sorry for that but ya know......... a nice opportunity to start using the blogs too. Wink

spotysocks Wrote::biggrin: yeah sorry for that but ya know......... a nice opportunity to start using the blogs too. Wink

Yes you're right spoty, it looks really nice in my blog, plus I can manage it easily :biggrin: .
Learn new knowledge know, how to use blog :biggrin:

and cek my blog often okay, for more story of me :biggrin:. I'll add some every now and then.