Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump/Ryancare DOA?
"House Vote to Repeal Affordable Care Act Is Postponed..."

Cowards.

At least there are some reasonable, responsible House Republicans who actually listen to their constituents.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.
I bid NO Trump!

^ Meh.

Now that I think of it I should have just with stuck with calling it "Ryancare." That's exactly what it is after all. Other than to placate some of his more ardent supporters, I'm not sure the President really cares much about this one way or the other.

[Image: trump%2Bskid%2Bmark.jpg]

^Actually, Paul Ryan and his ilk are the bigger stains in this scenario. Smile

LJay Wrote:We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Well, it's all over. Republicans have killed the vote and abruptly pulled their health care bill. Apparently it just wasn't restrictive and cruel and loathsome enough for those on the far right and the moderates always knew it was a poorly written bill that they couldn't support. (Republican leaders did have about seven years to write it, but that's beside the point.)

It's another major defeat for the GOP and score another one for the little guy. I'm going to enjoy the moment for now but who the hell knows what's lurking around the corner.

Push to Repeal Health Law Fails

I wish I could say things were better over here...but same shit different arseholes. They are stripping billions from our medicare budget and still sending billion off shore under the guise of 'foreign aid'...and we all know that translates to give them money to bolster their military...war.....means....money.

^ C'est la vie.

But for now, the time has come for us to........GUFFAW. (Heartily.)

Trump Says He Never Promised to Quickly Repeal Obamacare. Here’s a Bunch of Times He Promised Exactly That.

Oh, I'm sure they're coming up with something better. The next bill will probably have a clause about burning kittens or drowning baby owls. Then something about reading the bible more often while slaughtering dogs, just for fun.

You know, all good stuff.

Cobalt Wrote:Oh, I'm sure they're coming up with something better. The next bill will probably have a clause about burning kittens or drowning baby owls. Then something about reading the bible more often while slaughtering dogs, just for fun.

See post # 8.