Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's desperation
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37667924

Trump is no politician and he most certainly is incapable of making a coherent speech based on policy. At the moment he is concentrating on making wilder and wilder accusations. In spite of this I believe that there is a large percentage of the American public capable of actually voting for him. We are living in very dangerous times.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Absolutely, Londoner. The times are both dangerous and frightening.

You are completely correct about Trump's inability to iterate coherent policy.
I bid NO Trump!

My friends and I are terrified at the thought that such an arrogant, volatile, misogynistic man who is so lacking in judgment could become the leader of our country. We're also embarrassed by the image of America he presents to the world.

Unfortunately, you're correct in assuming that their are many Americans who still intend to vote for him. They say that he'll bring change. And frankly, that's exactly what we should all be worried about.

Oh for heck's sake.

Trump is toast. The poles show he's gonna get his butt kicked.... hard.

He'll make Mitt Romney look like a glorious triumph and go down in the history books as the disturbing joke that he is.

TigerLover Wrote:Oh for heck's sake.

Trump is toast. The poles show he's gonna get his butt kicked.... hard.

He'll make Mitt Romney look like a glorious triumph and go down in the history books as the disturbing joke that he is.

I sincerely hope you're right but I won't believe it till I see the results.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yeah, I don't buy it either. I don't think the US is that far gone. Granted, there are people who are fooled by him, but I don't think they will gain the majority.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

haha that is so awesome man...............

LONDONER Wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37667924

Trump is no politician and he most certainly is incapable of making a coherent speech based on policy. At the moment he is concentrating on making wilder and wilder accusations. In spite of this I believe that there is a large percentage of the American public capable of actually voting for him. We are living in very dangerous times.

Well, let's be honest; in the way that Boris Johnson is anti-immigration/migration so is Trump. It's a wedge issue that speaks to many people. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but Brexit?)

Well Trump isn't doing well at the polls at all...Even FoxNews is showing him to be trailing behind which is interesting that they didn't doctor it up...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...html#polls
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

The media said similar about Britex and what happened?